General - page 1338

Who supports MT5  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all! Probably a trivial question but a google search didn't yield any meaningful results. My question is: Are there brokers, that allow to trade on MetaTrader 5 ? P.S> I've seen various offers of demo versions from such well-known companies as Alpari. I dont understand what demo, demo version of
Hi, I was looking for a tool that acts like a screener: analysing different assets and generating entry signals when pre-defined conditions are met. For this purpose I modified the script for the donchian indicator and whenever some conditions are met Alert() is invoked to notify me. However I am...
  Interesting Video July 2013  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
This is a branch with the most interesting videos about Forex and financial markets. Video's on trading and trading lessons are welcome. The video thread for April is here , , May's thread here, , June's is here . Please - no off-topic, just the good stuff. All comments without video will be deleted
Please, can anyone explain what this functions return. it's always return 18. SymbolInfoInteger("EURUSD",SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL) and it's always return 0. SymbolInfoInteger ("EURUSD", SYMBOL_VOLUMEHIGH);
Several users have not been able to upload attachments, posting a picture hoping to help with the problem, hopefully this will help, if still having any trouble uploading, please contact me or one of the moderators, we will be happy to assist.
  Norm?  (330   1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 33)
If anyone is interested, I'll put it on the market for a lemon
  money  (2)
hey people, i joined this site because someone posted on web that we can earn money by running this software but i am totally confused can anyone tell me abt this 
Hello folks, I would like to know why when I'm going to place an order I have to specify the price? I have noticed that I have to specify the price for the two ways I know I can place an order: " CTrade .PositionOpen(...)" and "OrderSend(request, ...);" where request contains the bid/ask price
[Deleted]
I'm trying to connect to my trading server from my MT5 terminal. This server is already connected to another MT5 terminal.. But I can't! Is there any way to connect to a trading server from several MT5 terminals? Thanks in advance!
Hi I am from Pakistan where Paypal service is not available. Further I simply hate Web Money strange system (Please don't argue to use Web Money :D). For me (and many like me who do not have access to paypal) the only two options remained are either Bank Transfer or Skrill (MoneyBooker). For me...
USDCAD : A re-take of the 1.0244 level is now underway following a sell off the past week. Below the mentioned level will open the door for more downside towards the 1.0200 level. A turn below here will shift risk to the downside towards the 1.0136 level and then the 1.0100 level. Further down
  Add sound  (1)
Could somebody help me to add sound alert to this indicator if anybody finds the solution please e-mail at ufuentes@outlook.com I'd really appreciate it
Hello there guys I'm new to forex trading and I found this indicator Forex Bullseye is based on MA cross over I think is really cool and easy to follow along with the use of other indicators for confirmation but it lacks sound alerts for the arrow signal , it's present on the indicator but it would
Hi everyone, For a last 2 years, I've been working on a forex related website. The website is finished (from technical point of view) and it's time to put some content in it. The website needs to be in English. My English is better than basic, but unfortunately not good enough to write complex text....
  USDCHF news  (7)
My favorite trade this week is in the USDCHF, and I came across an analysis which is not my own but has a similar conclusion which is why I happily took it and thanks the guys at Paxforex for this chart which made my start into this trading week a bit easier. I have had this pair on my list of...
Eur/usd has been quiet for a long time now and it usually means that a trend is coming. I assume we're going to see a major move upwards to 1.45 but only if the price goes out of its channel to about 1.35 level.
  hi  (2)
hey guys, i've question. If i subscribe a mt4 Singal, it opens Trades, but does it close them also or only opening ?
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs it is very nice, web style and chm . Who can tell me What is the develop tool for the DOC webiste and help file?
U.S. authorities are considering arresting two former JPMorgan Chase & Co employees for their alleged role in masking $6.2 billion "London Whale" losses, according to two people familiar with the situation. In the latest twist in a scandal that has tainted the reputation of the largest U.S. bank and...
Hi everyone, Looking for an indicator that would sound an alert when there is a large spike, the parameter of which could be changed. Probably best if I tell you why I'm looking for this to help you understand. For example, if one was to open an EU chart for July 4, 2013 you would see a spike of
Hi, I'm new to this, and I was looking this trading robots, and I so this one [url to signal was deleted] From 10.000$ to more than 100.000.000$ in less than a month. Is this possible only because is a demo account? Or is a code that works well with very high frequency.
Hello folks, I would like to know if is there some way to simulate ticks to test indicators and expert advisors on weekends?, do I have to create a custom event or something like that? thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
As we have already announced on June 22, from August 1, 2013 MetaTrader 4 desktop client terminals older than build 500 will be no longer supported. This limitation does not apply to the mobile terminals. In this regard, we strongly recommend that you update your trading terminals to the latest...
I just started with mql5 and I am very excited about it. But I struggle with a (probably) simple problem which I am unable to fix: When I use the strategy tester the spread is always fixed to 50 when using EURUSD, M1 But when I look at the docs I see: "The Strategy Tester of MetaTrader 5 client...
there is anyone aware of the possibility of developing an expert advisor that opens and closes positions depending on the adaptive moving average inclination?for example opens when the inclination is higher than 3 degrees and closes when it comes back below 3 degrees? thanks
sir i need basic knowledge of autotrading how i can use mql5 with trading platform i need detaile information
  Invalid ex5  (5)
I was trying to report this in service request but it failed to save: Client Terminal Build and Version (32 or 64 bit) Build 470 Problem description No compilation error but I when I tried to load my expert: expert xxx (EURUSD H1) loaded succcessfully initializing of xxx (EURUSD H1) failed expert
HELLO I'M NEW AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I CAN CONTACT THE AUTHOR OF THE SIGNAL I USE THE SISTEM SEND MESSAGE BUT HOW I CAN KNOW IF THEY ARE ANSWER ME ? OTHER QUESTION HOW I CAN KNOW WHAT KIND OF SIGNAL AUTHOR ARE ACTIVE ON WHAT ARE NOT ACTIVE? EXAMPLE : THERE ARE A LOT OF SIGNAL THET PROBABLY...
  Interactive DOM  (2)
Does DOM work interactively w/ Market Watch? I'm usuing MT5 for stocks (demo) and found out that by changing selection of symbol in Market Watch, depth of market does not change interactively and I have to drag symbols into DOM windows to chage it. If there is a way to enable this two to work...
Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku is very near to the porice trying to cross it from above to below for good downtrend. But the price is above the cloud and in case of downtrend - the price will come to inside the cloud for ranging market condition. But if the price will continue with bullish so it will...