General - page 1343

Hello If I click Subscribe to a free signal provider, will I just receive the signals or will my account start to automatically copy those signals? Thank you
  Add Friends  (1)
How Can I add friends?
Does anyone know of a way to get intraday (hourly closing rates) of pairs like AUD/INR, AUD/MXN, EUR/RUB, EUR/ILS, USD/BRL, USD TWD etc etc, into excel? I have been trying all morning and I must admit, im starting to lose the plot. Any answers welcome. Cheers.
EURUSD : With EUR bullish and threatening further upside offensive, the risk is for more strength towards the 1.3301 level, its Jun 20’2013 high. This is coming on the back of its rally triggered off the 1.2764 level on July 10’2013. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3350 level followed by
Forex Trading Holiday Hours For July, 2013 The times listed below show the change to CFD trading instruments in New York Time. (CFD trading is not available to residents of the United States) THIS SCHEDULE IS REPRESENTATIVE OF OUR INTENDED HOURS. SHOULD MARKET CONDITIONS DICTATE, WE WILL DEVIATE
Function Keys F1 � open "Userguide" (i.e. Help) F2 � open the "History Center" window F3 � open the "Global Variables" window F4 � open MetaEditor F6 � call the "Tester" window for testing the expert attached to the chart window F7 � call the "Properties" window of the expert attached to their chart...
  meta5
Please, i have hearing a lot about the meta5, but people don't talk a lot about it. What do you guys think?
No discussion about gold is complete without a good conspiracy theory. While most theories are easily dismissed, some stay around for a while due to a confluence of circumstantial evidence surrounding them. Wall Street veteran Art Cashin addresses one such theory in this morning's Cashin's Comments....
A former CIA official and a retired Air Force general will address next week's Def Con hacking convention, which for the first time asked federal officials to steer clear because of anger over alleged government spying. Joseph DeTrani, a long-time CIA official who served as a U.S. envoy in talks...
USDCAD : Downside vulnerability remains intact on correction as USDCAD is selling off and looks to extend further weakness. In such a case, expect the pair to return to the 1.0300 level. That level is now being pressured. A break will aim at 1.0250 level and then the 1.0200 level. Its daily RSI is
Hi there ! These are my deposits and withdrawals: 504 + 207.65 - 90 = Net Deposit $621.65 Now if we divide the profit of $37.89 by Net Deposits, we get 6.09%...the signals stats are showing 5.88% :( Thanks for your help
Forex Comment[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD="align: left"] US Dollar was under pressure against most of its major counterparts on Monday. On the economic data front, Chicago Fed national activity index rose to -0.13 in June from -0.29 the previous month. Existing...
[Deleted]
1. Luck or Skill? You can see many times, 90% winning ratio in optimizer and 40% winning ratio in forward test. Because you cannot know whether the optimizer's result is in luck or skill. Luck : Optimizer's result can exclude lose orders with lucky inputs. Skill : Your EA will be...
  Daily Market Reviews by MAYZUS  (197   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
MAYZUS Investment Company (formerly United World Capital) is proud to provide daily market reviews by the well-known financial expert –Mr. Arne Treholt, a former Political Secretary to the Minister of Shipping and Foreign Trade, then Deputy Minister of Law of the Sea of the Norwegian Royal Ministry...
GBPUSD: With continued upside offensive seeing the pair breaking and holding above the 1.5304 level during Monday trading session , further bullishness is expected. In such a case, the 1.5400 level will be targeted with a breach paving the way for more upside towards the 1.5450 level followed by the
Function Keys F1 � open "Userguide" (i.e. Help) F2 � open the "History Center" window F3 � open the "Global Variables" window F4 � open MetaEditor F6 � call the "Tester" window for testing the expert attached to the chart window F7 � call the "Properties" window of the expert attached to their chart...
We're looking at a very quiet start to the week in markets. Following a weekend which saw Japanese elections result in pretty much exactly what everyone was expecting (a strong win for Shinzo Abe's party) markets are doing nothing. Japan ended the day with small gain and other markets in Asia didn't...
  Historical data  (3)
Hi, two questions on history data: 1) I would like to get all available history data and highest bar prices for the selected symbol. For this I want to use the functions CopyRates and CopyHigh. However, as I don't know how many data is available I don't know how to specify the "count"...
  newbie questions  (1)
Hello, I am new in this forum and I have some questions regarding trading signals: 1) Is it possible for signal providers to choose the signal receivers? I would be interested to provide my signals to account holders who I know personally (family and friends - who will get them for free of course)
I'm looking for the Best 4h Chart Indicators. Which indicators have you used or use that work best on the 4h charts. Thanks for participating on this thread friends.
  Suggestions for the signal  (12   1 2)
(1) Risk setting to allow signal receiver to set own risk factor / lot size (2) Ignore existing open trades at signal sign-up, and only process new signals (3) Ability to set subscription fee at percentage of profit (4) Website widgets to promote signal services (5) Credit card deposit AND...
Hi everyone, About half the mq4 and ex4 indicators I download to evaluate them will not work on my MT4 platform (ver 4 build 482). I was wondering if there is a way for me to modify them so they work without having to learn another programing language . I've been looking through this forum and...
EURUSD : EUR remains biased to the upside as it looks to strengthen further in the new week. This development has left the pair targeting further upside towards the 1.3207 level with a break turning attention to the 1.3297 level. A cut through there will aim at the 1.3450 level. Its weekly RSI has
[Deleted]
Hello there, I have found this calculator which tells you the correlation among currency pairs. Do you agree with the results it gives? Thank you!,
  MT5 Stats Website Creation  (11   1 2)
Hi there ! How will MQL Corp. co-ordinate if I want to get a website built for MT5 stats, just like MT4's website out there ? Currently, MT5's stats are not at par with that of MT4's. Thanks
EUR/USD remained stable, ignoring some euro-zone issues and enjoying some dollar weakness. Flash Manufacturing and Services PMIs and German Ifo Business Climate are the main events on our calendar. Here is an outlook on the important events to watch and an updated technical analysis for EUR/USD....
There are a few topics in the forum announced the MQL5.community affiliate program: Set a reward for your partners and boost your sales right now! New Reward Scheme for Attracting Users Is the affiliate program working now or still under construction? I'm asking the question because I'm also...
In last week's prediction for the week ahead my streak I guessed that the main theme would be whether we had dodged the bullet on the matter of a correction. This proved to be pretty accurate, despite news about China, the Bernanke testimony, and some big earnings numbers. This week we have very...
In a wide-ranging interview with Xinhua, the Chinese finance minister Lou Jiwei started from the normal fantasy-land of central-planners by noting that the topic of a Chinese hard-landing "was not discussed at the G-20," because "no participant believes in the existence of that risk." Commenting on...