General - page 424

It seems new update of MT5 have problem with Trade Structure, I recive error when compile code. Also my old code not complied. it is sample code of MQL5 reference but it is not complied , I use Meta trader ,version 5.00 build 2949 #define EXPERT_MAGIC 123456 // MagicNumber of the expert
I created a new account due to old account was placed in archives for no activity for more than 4 years. I tried entering my mobile phone to my new account, but the system still recognized that the phone number is still being used. Instead, I used another phone number just to fully activate my
Hi Friends, could someone help me fix my problem? I am trying to modify this mt5 indicator (accelerator indicator in attachement) to add sound and visual alerts that activate when we are at the top of the histogram (see screenshot below). Thank you very much in advance for your time
please help when i am using my mt5 the new order toolbar doesn't function, it just look at me
I'm moving my signal to a new account. For the movemnt I need to input broker name and account number. But I input wrong number. How to correct it
Hi!, how can i hide the indicators during a BT in MT5?, than you
  Signal Promotion  (7)
How to promote a signal? I'm new at MQL5. I want to know that how can I promote my signal?
Hi all, Is there any meaning to these different colour codes
Hi, Does anyone know the reason as to why my EA optimization always gets stuck on 510/512 tasks completed using the cloud network? Is it a possible issue on the MQL5 side or are my scripts potentially locking? The journal shows no errors
Good day. It has been about 15 years since I wrote last line of code. So I wood need at least few month of learning, to do what many of you cud do in 30? min. Cud anybody help me with my idea, to turn some pseudorandom generator in almost true random generator. Idea goes as fallows: every time, or
Good afternoon, I am using a 'Slow Algorithm' optimization, on my machine runs normally, however, as I want to run many tests I am using MQL5 CLOUD , only that when robot 1,2,3 years old it gives error in all tests, however, when squeegee just 1 week right. Has anyone ever experienced this? Error
Hello, Im stuck with this. I am using CPANEL Library and created labels. But i cannot get rid of the info when i drag my mause above of it. Could you please help me if its possible or not ? I want to hide the info window. Screen is attached of issue
Hello, I have started copy. Once run the copy tool , this provider started open wrong trades which damaged my account. How to refund and open a complain
  VPS  (1)
does closing trades manually from mobile terminal affect synchronized trades
Hi everyone, I made copytrading with mt5 and now I unsubscribed from a signal provider, however I have some pending positions. How I close all pending orders? Thanks in advance for your help
Hello, I accidentally deleted my charts earlier and suddenly my robot was no longer displayed under my account: Then when I added the charts back I didn't see the signal window. I have now added the charts again, pushed the robot on top, reactivated the robot with the correct settings and migrated
How do I get a refund for a product bought in error that has never been activated yet? Is it possible? I think it used to be a button? I bought the MT5 version of a product in error wanting the MT4 version, and I did not yet activate any time the product. thanks if you know
Hello I purchased a MT5 product. The author has been debarred so I'd like a refund if this product is not legitimate. Thank you
Hello everyone, I'm really sorry to ask this...I know there are a ton of questions about very similar subjects, but all I read where not answering my question. I started a couple of weeks ago with MQL5 and wrote my first EA. Anyway, It is working fine, but I noticed that I have some slippage while
  Copy Trading  (1)
Hi all, I‌ would like to get as much information on copy trading with Interactive Brokers. I am a day trader in US stocks and I would like to share signals with my group and want them to copy trade. I‌s copy trading available for MetaTrader 5? If it is available how do I go about this? Y‌our
its like my computer is frozen
  Stupid question  (1)
Hi I am using the vps from mql5 - If i want to run the optimization on the vps....what do I need to do? Just select migrate? And then carry on with the tester as usual
We have been back testing. What computer system is the best to speed up our back testing? Currently we have months of back testing to do. What do we need computer wise to speed the process
  Guide needed  (1)
Hello I am new to MT4 and MT5 and I am looking for a guide for advice. Please email me for further details. Thanks and Regards Sanjeeb Bhowmick <...>
How do I get it back on my charts for use
Hi, First time poster. How can I change my account name? Not the name being shown under settings > First Name. But the name that is contained in my profile URL. The actual name of the account. I have products tied to this account so don't want to sign up for a new account. Any help would be greatly
Hi, I would like to backtest a EA for the Nasdaq 100 e-mini futures contract. In mt4 i have only the last 3 weeks of 1 minute data. I would like to have data for the last few years though. If i buy third party historical data i get either the data for the individual contracts or an artificially...
Does anyone know of a trick or work-around that would allow an Indicator to switch or initially select between it appearing on the main chart window or on a separate sub window, programmatically at run-time and not at compile-time? Normally, this selection occurs at compile-time by the use of
Hi!, Is there any way to know if an EA is over-optimized ?, thanks
I want to know that can I post a product to the market which my brother already have posted onto his seller account with same details like NAME, DESCRIPTION, PRICE etc