Can I post my same product on 2 different accounts?

I want to know that can I post a product to the market which my brother already have posted onto his seller account with same details like NAME, DESCRIPTION, PRICE etc. ?

Manpreet Singh:

I want to know that can I post a product to the market which my brother already have posted onto his seller account with same details like NAME, DESCRIPTION, PRICE etc. ?

If you want to get banned, I guess you can.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you want to get banned, I guess you can.

Thanks for your reply. Is there any other way if change name of the product inside source code and description too or if you able to suggest any other way ?

Manpreet Singh: Thanks for your reply. Is there any other way if change name of the product inside source code and description too or if you able to suggest any other way ?

It is against the Market rules to sell the same product more than once irrespective of name or description. If you had read the rules you would have already known this. So please read the rules!

IV. Products

7. The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed descriptions and/or design shall be considered as spam and lead to the removal of all detected copies from the Market showcase, while the Seller shall be banned from all paid MQL5.com services.

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

Fernando Carreiro:

It is against the Market rules to sell the same product more than once irrespective of name or description. If you had read the rules you would have already known this. So please read the rules!

Thanks for the information.

Manpreet Singh:

Thanks for your reply. Is there any other way if change name of the product inside source code and description too or if you able to suggest any other way ?

It is against the rules to put the same product on the market twice.

The fact that you want to do that means that you are dishonest and I hope that you get banned.

Don't expect any suggestions from this forum of how to cheat other members!

Keith Watford:

It is against the rules to put the same product on the market twice.

The fact that you want to do that means that you are dishonest and I hope that you get banned.

Don't expect any suggestions from this forum of how to cheat other members!

No my intensions were not that, I just have collaboration with other MQL5 account of my brother for our brand ,  so the product that i create simultaneouly i want to create my personal account portfolia in parallel of <Deleted>. this is the only reason, if want to cheat somesome then i will not ask such thing publically