General - page 421

https://storage.mql5.io The website is insanely slow to log in and view your repository. It took me at least two minutes before I was able to log in and another two minutes before my repository would load up. I tried using different browsers, as well. Same result
Hi I started copying a new signal on metatrader 5 and I have many more positions than the ones listed on the signal provider mql5 webpage. It looks a if his trades are either broken down in smaller pieces or duplicated I also have some positions that should not be there if I refer to his current
The paid services of MQL5.community are becoming increasingly popular. Unfortunately, honest developers and traders are not the only ones attracted by them. We have to deal with a growing number of fraudsters trying to use our website for dubious financial transactions. Therefore, we have to...
For the past few days, I have been trading on demo and live MT4. I find that I make profit on MT4 and more losses on live account. I am using the same lot size, take profit and stop loss for live and demo. I was wondering whether broker manipulate the prices
HI, I Hello, I'm used to MT5, but now I have to work on MT5 I use the Tick Data Manager (TDS) software to import my Ticks to MT4, but to MT5 it's more complicated. I know that I have to go to the symbols, then the "tick" tab then "import Tick" But that's my problem, the import tick button is grayed
  Multiple Accounts  (27   1 2 3)
Hello, I want to be able to subscribe to multiple signal providers . Can I open multiple accounts for this purpose or is this against the terms of service? Thanks
Just as the title states... I downloaded a free EA, it is active. It is currently listed under Navigator > Indicators > Expert Advisors > Market. I'm clueless as to what else to do. It is not taking any trades or doing anything at all. I do see, when I open any chart, in the top right corner a
Hi, I am running an expert on a VPS with windows 2008 server as u see in the picture the error code is unreadable, anyone knows how to fix
Hi, I've noticed when uninstalling MT5 it leaves a lot of trash behind. That can be noticed by using Revo Uninstaller: Is there a technical reason for this
Hello again, I can't find signal provider on the MT5 terminal. I can find it on the website. How do I locate it on the MT5 terminal so I can subscribe? Br, Patrick
Hi, I am new on MT4. I was looking for an EA which allow me to add multiple TP on single trade. for example: Add a Stop loss at -20 pips Add Take Profit 1 at +20 pips Add Take Profit 2 at +30 pips SO basically when Take Profit 1 hit +20 pips it start operating as Stop loss. Trade will close once
I've been trying to figure out how to write data during optimization into file for about a week. I've tried paying people in Freelance section to figure it out. They don't understand it either. I want to write data on every tick into the Frame() and then write all of the data into a file. First I
I want to ask why the signal from my account is not published, I want to find subscribers, if this is the way, how can I get subscribers, if my signal is banned, I want to make money from mql5, please give me the solution, thx this is my signal channel <...>
hi guys, do you know whether mt5 support hitbtc for trading cryptos? if so, how can i link mt5 to my account in this broker, because i couldn't find this broker in mt5
Hey... the Trenline already exists, but i cant get the Pricelevel of it on the current bar... i tried it like this, but it still returns 0        double getCurrentPriceOfTrendLine(const string name){  int type = (int)ObjectGetInteger(0, name, OBJPROP_TYPE);  if(type == OBJ_TREND)  {    datetime dt1...
Hello, on my MQL VPS I get this error messages: Can anybody help? I already synchronized several times and tried different servers. Nothing helped so far. Thanks
Hi, I need help in good martingale setting. i know martingale is risky strategy and many trade avoid this but i do Martingale + hedging + my money management so i easily survive. Many traders think martingale is easy but it isn't true, it also need a lot of calculation like other strategy such like
I'm posting here after sending a message to mql5 admin and discovering that they only care about financial/money. I have a demo account for months which shows -63% in red with 20 EUR profit! (Balance 2620, deposit 2600) Maybe the the opposite could happen too
Hi, how do i publish posts on the users wall
[Deleted]
  signal  (3)
Hi, I bought a signal. My account is a demo. But since that person traded, no trades have been made in my account. My MetaTrader is open and always connected to the internet. What is the problem? Do I have to buy a VPS? My computer is always on
  VPS Indicators  (2)
Hi there. I bought an indicator from mql5 market that alerts when we have moved 10 pips since my trade entry. It does however seem that this indicator does not work from the vps? Does that mean the vps does not synchronise indicators? Thanks
Hi everyone, can someone tell me where I can get exactly this 2 Data showed in the Graf of the EMA? I try to get Highest and Lowest but have every time a big difference to those displayed in the screenshot. Thank you, Jérôme
Hey there, I am testing strategies for my ea on mt4. I made a lot of smaller tests from the dates of 2021/04/01 till today - Now that I want to make tests on a bigger time span it doesn't do so: It automatically starts testing at 2021/04/01 although I set the start to 2011/07/01. Does anyone know
  Is ePayments safe?  (30   1 2 3)
when we want withdraw from account, we can see ePayments on the first. Is it safe?  I have seen some bad news about ePayments.  Has anyone used it? Can you talk about it?
hi i created on my MT4 mobile app a new demo account but forgot to copy the login datas (passwords), all i have left is login number and email address i registered with but no password and no investor password. how can i get it back? it's very important! thanks!!
Hello dear, well i need to know if it s legal and compliant to the mql5 rules if i post my new EA description on a blog post and make this link appears in my product page, as the products page allows only 3600 characters for the description section. Tku everyone and i appreciate if a moderator can
how to set moving average apply to ""PREVIOUS INDICATOR'S DATA"" in MT4 cnnot find in mt4 ..please help me
  Pivot Point  (1)
hello how do i find Pivot point on meta trader 5
I am running my EA on VPS, and it is working properly in the cloud. What I am a bit confused about is what happens if I close the chart tab with the EA in the MT5 terminal. Is the VPS still running the EA? Do I need to do anything with global variables to avoid any conflict when the EA is