Change account name

Hi,

First time poster. 

How can I change my account name? Not the name being shown under settings > First Name. But the name that is contained in my profile URL. The actual name of the account. 

I have products tied to this account so don't want to sign up for a new account. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Gr.

T3chAddict: How can I change my account name? Not the name being shown under settings > First Name. But the name that is contained in my profile URL. The actual name of the account. 

I have products tied to this account so don't want to sign up for a new account. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I believe that changing your username is not possible. Only in very extraordinary cases that cause system problems, would the Service Desk take up that task, otherwise not!

Fernando Carreiro:

I believe that changing your username is not possible. Only in very extraordinary cases that cause system problems, would the Service Desk take up that task, otherwise not!

Thank you for replying. It is more out of privacy concerns really. Would it be possible to make a new account, transfer my products, then delete this account? 

T3chAddict:Thank you for replying. It is more out of privacy concerns really. Would it be possible to make a new account, transfer my products, then delete this account? 

I don't believe that would be allowed either! It would leave your existing customers with a discontinued product and would then need to re-buy your new product. MetaQuotes won't allow that!

Fernando Carreiro:

I don't believe that would be allowed either! It would leave your existing customers with a discontinued product and would then need to re-buy your new product. MetaQuotes won't allow that!

Too bad... Thank you for your time Fernando. 

T3chAddict:

Thank you for replying. It is more out of privacy concerns really. Would it be possible to make a new account, transfer my products, then delete this account? 

You can't have products in the platform unless your account have been verified, You can't be verified without providing a means of identification, so at the end, the same name would still be used.

You are having products without your account verified?