How do I get a refund for a product bought in error that has never been activated yet? - page 2

Max:

The cancellation link is absent, but 5 out of 5 activations available, 0 activations

I would suggest to contact the Service Desk Max, as Daniel suggested, even though I fear that the time that has passed from your purchase may be the problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I would suggest to contact the Service Desk Max, as Daniel suggested, even though I fear that the time that has passed from your purchase may be the problem.

Actually there is no way to contact because there are only a few specific points to address a problem (drop down menu list, eg “problem withdraw fund”) and cancellation is not listed as specific item. Yes I would like to contact service desk.

Max:
Actually there is no way to contact because there are only a few specific points to address a problem (drop down menu list, eg “problem withdraw fund”) and cancellation is not listed as specific item. Yes I would like to contact service desk.

I would choose: Issue with adding funds into my MQL5.com account and explain the situation.

I've just been informed that cancellation is only available for: non-rent purchases made within 7 days and having 0 activations.

Eleni Anna Branou:
I've just been informed that cancellation is only available for: non-rent purchases made within 7 days and having 0 activations.

got it, good info, thanks

hello, i would like to cancel my purchase product too. because im confused where to find it after i made  purchased i couldn't find it in purchased section. now i decided to cancel it since it did not activate yet. please help. thank you.

BethyCal19:
hello, i would like to cancel my purchase product too. because im confused where to find it after i made  purchased i couldn't find it in purchased section. now i decided to cancel it since it did not activate yet. please help. thank you.
read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/370186
MQL5.com Market Refunds
MQL5.com Market Refunds
  • www.mql5.com
Hello I purchased a MT5 product. The author has been debarred so I'd like a refund if this product is not legitimate. Thank you...