General - page 351

Hello, I'm writing here because I really do not know how to solve my problem. Starting from Sunday I'm unable to connect my MT5 platforms from my home network. By other networks or mobile 4G it works perfectly. I tried restarting the router, using different DNS from both my ISP and also publics
When I try to run the strategy tester I get the following error message in my journal " no data for testing " also "error in reading USDJPY file". How do I get data for testing. I went to the history center and clicked on USDJPY 15 min as that is what I want to run the test on. Any help appreciated....
I have downloaded an Order Manager but I cannot locate that on my platform. From where I can retrieve and use it. Appreciate someone could shed some light on it
  MT5 Crashed?  (3)
Good Morning everyone, This morning the metatrader app on mobile and computer doesn't work, it seems it is always charging and doesn't allows me to watch charts or operate. Does anyone has the same situation? Thanks all
MACD, Bollinger Bands, Stochastic, Fibonacci
I bought one product from trader {lobster} and it is not function on my mt5, it is for mt4,can i cancel the product? Instead for buy one time from my master card, it bought five time and i wanted to cancel the product.Can i cancel the product, it is not upto 3 days Now I asked to refund my money
Hello , I am new here , can you please help me with the below , I have found an indicator that works great in exporting Zigzag data from MT5 to Excel but I am having 2 problems if somebidy can help ; 1 , the data exported doesn't include all decimals example if I export as an example a currency it
Dear MQL5 team, since today the download of previous trades of a MT5 signal is disabled. So it is now not possible anymore to assess a signal before buying. This is a NOGO. Since the metrics presented are incomplete, it is required to receive previous trades to assess the risk before buying. Please
Hi, I use MetaTrader5 python package dl from Pypi. I downloaded ticks with copy_ticks_range() and in the result I have a field "flags" uint32. On the all the ticks I received I have 3 different values for this field: 4, 130 and 134. In accordance to
  Martingale experience  (31   1 2 3 4)
Dear experienced traders, I often hear martingale is dangerous and I used to really think so. But these days, I'm analyzing some strategies, martingale looks very good. How do you think about martingale? Do you have a experience that any ac blow up even we have disciplined plan, huge deposit and
Hello, I want to run complied ex4 and ex5 files inside mql4 and mql5 code. I’m not talking about the function iCustom() that load compiled indicators (I want to execute an already existing script). In C language the command System(path of the exe file) is used. is there any similar command in mql4
Greetings, To begin with, I purchased an EA, when I activated it, I got the mesage "Auto Trading Disabled by Server". So I thought maybe it requires a VPS, so I went and rented a VPS from MQL5 and Migrated all. Re-attached the EA to a forex pair and still go the same message "Auto Trading Disabled
I purchased an Expert Advisor program a few years ago and have since changed my email and login details. I would like to download the current version of the program but i need to login in with my prior account and I cannot recall the password and do not have access to the email address any longer to
I have just rented the VPS for one month. My email Alerts work fine from my Desktop but get errors when trying to connect via VPS Here is the error message from the Journal. MailDispatcher login to pop.gmail.com:465 failed [ 5.7.14 HTTPS: SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM MAIL ANSWER 78754 E8SM14071104WRR.26 -
Howdy team! This week, I'm unable to connect to my trading account (Sapphire MT5 Raw Spreads) on MQL5. The only option I have when trying to login is to connect to the MetaQuotes-Demo server. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance
I recently installed a new indicator(copied into indicator folder) now when i open the terminal it locks up before i have a chance to disable it or delete it. I have searched the main mt5 folder under program files to see if I can delete it from there, but it isn't showing all of my indicators in
can a developer create a robot for that uses pending orders based on my strategy
I hade purchased auto trade copier from mql5 website. now if i am reinstalling it is showing installation failed
I want to convert TimeCurrent to milliseconds with unit variable problem is i want to set seconds i zero like this 2021.11.16 12:45: 00 datetime t= TimeCurrent (); uint my_t=( uint )t; Print (my_t);
Hello, do you know how I can increase the lot size while I am following the signal, my balance is 10,000$ but the lot size I copy is 0.01? Thanks
Hello everyone, I have been trying to create an MQL5 Community account but I just cannot seem to get the password email no matter what email service or ISP I use and no matter which country I connect through on VPN. Would someone please be kind enough to create an account with a new email address...
Hello! I am new here, also new with the MT5 & Trading etc, and i want to create a simple EA that sets buy/sell with StopLoss and TakeProfit. Anybody got an example on the code for SL and TP? it doesnt have to be an automated sell and buy, just to make it Takt Profit or Stop Loss at a certain value
Purchased auto trade copier for mt5 amount also deducted from my account but is not displaying in purchase list
I registered a signal and set its price at $30 but it shows the price "Free" and there is no option to change it. How can I set price
It's not the first time I got system security alert! What hell do you(Metaquotes) want ? OS: windows 7 ultimate x 64 MT5 PC client version 5.00 build 3091 22 Oct 2021 触犯规则:[阻止]隐私窃取防护.A.10 操作类型:【读取】
MQL5.community brings together millions of traders and trading robot developers from all over the world. We are committed to making our services and applications accessible to people speaking different languages. In addition to the eight available languages, we've launched the website in three more
MQL5 Custom SYMBOL can't show K bar, import history bar data. for example 000001 there is a 1990.hcc file in the dir Bases\Custom\history\000001 , so the k bar can't display. if i delete the file it shows ok。 why? can you give me some help? thanks very much
  Advisors that work  (252   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
Hello. I can't find an EA that really works, do they exist? when you check it and it fails, after the optimization date. Help me find an EA that really works
Hey guys So I coded a program that will look for all the rectangles on chart then change the color based on certain conditions. Now the problem I'm encountering is that when for example I draw one rectangle even if the condition is met the color don't change but as soon as I create a new rectangle
Hello, I am trying to load Expert advisors that I purchased from the market and when I try to load anything from the market folder they do not attach to the chart. This is a problem with every EA in my market folder. What can I do to fix this? Thank you