Advisors that work - page 26

Vitaly Murlenko draws the trend line and sends it to the chart of the Expert Advisor. The Expert Advisor sees this line and trades along it. As soon as the trend line is broken, the Expert Advisor closes all positions and stops trading.

It was said above that every Expert Advisor builds on a pattern. What can be better than a trend line? The trend has gone, we are trading. The trend is over - we stand up and wait for a new trend.

Well, if the trend line has been broken, the trader either corrects the trend and the Expert Advisor continues trading, or draws a new trend line and the Expert Advisor trades in its direction.

In addition, we can add breakdown of local levels and obtain a more complex trading system.

I would not be surprised if all that is available in Kodobase for free.

I think, topicstarter, I gave you quite a comprehensive answer to the question of your topic. Here you have a working EA and a profitable trading system. And it's all in one post.

The Expert Advisor has to draw the line itself

Даниил Минин #:

the advisor has to draw this line itself

Please have a look herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/382020

Пишем эффективного советника
Пишем эффективного советника
  • www.mql5.com
С подачи одной из тем раздела МТ5 этого форума родилась идея создать эффективно-работающего советника, приносящего реальную прибыль...