General - page 1167

i am dealing with very low values, like: 0.0000001 vs -0.0000001. in comparison with zero the compiler seems to be confused. is there any way to detect precisely (and not by comparison with zero) - which number is positive and negative. it may sound stupid... still, it is not... please help...
Hi folks,   I need your help with the following question: is there a way to retrieve the name of the PC my EA is running on in MetraTrader4? Because I'm running the same EA on the same account on two different Laptops. One of them at work and the other one at home and only the one at home should be...
Less than 1:25 1:50 1:100 1:200 1:300 1:400 1:500 More than 1:500
Hi, when I click on the last candle its 2 hours behind my local time (Netherlands) How to fix? :) Tnx
Heavenly Yes Hell No Other - add comments.....
Hi guys, I 've got an EA which opens one or two trades in MT4 plat, for example on EURUSD pair . After a while I open one or two trades manually at the same pair. I am looking for a script or an EA which when the initial Expert close the positions simultaneously will be automatically closed all
AUDUSD: The pair turned lower ahead of its overhead resistance at the 0.7381 level during Thursday trading session . This suggests on continued trading below the mentioned support, further bear threats cannot be ruled out. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.7250 level where a breach will aim
  Robots for Ipad  (4)
Hey, I use metatrader 5 on my ipad and I wanna download robots for it, is it possible or I still need computer?, Thanks, Salim
any User can assist me in transforming an indicator mt4 for mt5? it's possible ? thank you
Hi guys for know if EA is running in tester, I use the IsTesting() function.....it's ok but I want to know the model that the user have set Every tick or Control points or Open price only there is a way to know it?
Now, you can buy any Market application in a single step directly from your MetaTrader 4/5 terminal without registration. Simply click Buy and select the preferred payment method. Then you will be redirected to the payment system web page to complete your purchase. PayPal, WebMoney, Neteller...
GOLD: With GOLD extending its strength above the 1170.03 level on Wednesday, further bullish offensive is envisaged. The commodity must continue to trade and hold above its broken resistance turned support at 1170.03 to create scope for more strength. On the downside, support comes in at the 1165.00...
Hi, I'm having a heck of a time with the terminals for demo accounts on MT4. I am trying to run two terminals for the same broker on the same PC simultaneously, with different account numbers etc. This works fine on W7, but on W8 or greater as soon as I log into the SECOND terminal when the...
Hi All I'm new to MQL4 I just start ... I'm trying to create alert to notify ( IF High OR Low touch Moving Average ) ONLY ONE ALERT PER BAR. This is the code made. double LastSignal=0; if( LastSignal != Time[0] ) { double TouchFromDownM1 = (High[1] = MaCurrent_M1); double TouchFromUpM1 = (Low[1] >
GBPUSD : GBP has revered its Tuesday losses and looks to resume its short term uptrend. On continued upside offensive it should target its nearby resistance at the 1.5400 level. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1.5450 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.5500 level followed by the
Hi If I am running an EA on a 240 min eur/usd chart and I want to switch to a daily on the same chart will the EA continue to run in the backround on the 240m chart. I know I could just pull up another chart its just a general question incase it happens tks Harry
Hi guys,  I was wondering if anyone ever had similar issues and how to resolve them. This is part of my journal: 2015.10.01 04:07:14.933 '115xxx': previous successful authorization performed from 185.63.222.28 2015.10.01 04:07:14.902 '115xxx': login datacenter on Activtrades-2 through DC5C...
I am copying this signal (DELTA), and I have some trades running where I couldn't find it in the signal? What is going on? Example, 2015.09.11 16.24.02 - gbpusd buy 1.54263 2015.09.11 16.24.03 - cadjpy sell 91.010 2015.09.11 16.24.03 - eurgbp sell 0.73135 2015.09.11 16.24.04 - eurgpb sell 0.73135
Hi, I want to create global variable's word with separation. I can create like below: But I want to create like below: If any one help me this simple/ critical issue, I would be very grateful to him/ her.
  EA
Folks, please help me with a EA to let me test different MACD periods on different TF combinations... i know how write a script and i understand programming. have no idea about how to write a EA !!! please help. much appreciated
good morning could you kindly show me how to add indian stock market to mt4 please. thanks DR.SR.RAMESH dated 14, october, 2015
Hi, does anyone know how to remove the Values of an indicator so that they are not displayed. In MT4 something like this worked: SetIndexLabel(0,NULL); How do I do it in MT5? I do not want to see the 63,65 71,86 on the picture. Thanks a lot MJ
Hello Mql5 Community, I recently bought an indicator, activated it on windows, but I have a mac and I would like to have that indicator there as well. I run MT4 with "wine" on my mac, but the indicator doesn't appear on my MT4 Indicator list. Is there a solution to have it there as well? Many...
Hello everyone, yesterday i subscriped some signal for money, to test it on a demo account. Now i wanted to change the demo account. So i unsubscriped the signal at de first account and i wanted so resubscriped at the seccond account. But now if i want to subscripe i have to pay again! So my...
hi, i recieved this mt4 strat tester report from an EA, i dont understand where the maximal drawdown or relative drawdown figure (155) is coming from? it is shown as 155 (9.18%) but how can this be? the largest loss was 11, the largest run of losses was 99 and the total loss was 600? i thought...
Regenere Cream is made with solid and basic peptides and cancer prevention agents that are conveyed right inside of the skin through sound QuSome conveyance strategy. The fixings penetrate specifically inside the skin to help the regular adaptability and flexibility of the connective tissue. The...
Hi I have developed a 1 minute scalping ea. Below is the results of the back test on a 1 minute chart from the beginning of this year to Friday, 7 November 2014. It is designed for EURUSD on ECN Brokers. The strategy is profitable even after taking into account commission costs. Please advise on...
Hi, Please post below your top two/three metrics that you follow and you use to evaluate what a "good" trading account is... by metrics I mean key performance indicators e.g. max dd, win %, profit % it can be anything you like, it doesnt have to be the ones ive listed - they were just off the top...
USDCAD: USDCAD remains on the offensive on the back of its long-tailed candle print triggering corrective recovery on Monday. This price action development leaves risk higher in the days ahead. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1.3100 level where a break will target the 1.3100 level. Further...
[Deleted]
COWRIE SHELLS: The cowrie shell has been used as a currency in China, Africa and Arabia, although as supplies from the ocean ran out people manufactured their own versions. Perhaps the first instance of fake currency.RAI STONE MONEY OF YAP:These stones aren’t very practical in today’s terms, as they...