General - page 157

Hello everyone, I encountered an error message that says 'An error occurred. Code: -14' when I tried to send a message in channel. Does anyone have an idea what this error means and how to fix it? Thank you in advance for your help
Hello, I have global variables in an include file, defined like this include.mqh double variable1 = 5 ; then I use this include for different indicators, eas and scripts. script 1 #include <include.mqh> indicator 1 #include <include.mqh> expert 1 #include <include.mqh> If I initialize the variable
  PM message  (3)
hello friends what's this error pm message can not sent
Hello, After I added this code my backtest got REALLY slow to the point where it crashes after a few months... Any ideas on how to fix this. void CloseAllTrades() { for ( int i= PositionsTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i++) { int ticket = PositionGetTicket (i); trade.PositionClose(ticket);
Technical issues support do not solve issue "Financial operation are limited" what to do? Sent various messages but do not solve the issue. I don't know exactly what could be my error? I have sent seven messages but still have the same limited operations...dont know what to do else
Good evening! I am using  MathRound(Double,2); to round a couple of doubles to two decimal places. Works, apart from one double: 2017.12.31 19:20:12.891 2017.01.02 08:00:00   Rounded Double: 0.172017.12.31 19:20:12.891 2017.01.02 08:00:00   Rounded Double: 0.132017.12.31 19:20:12.891 2017.01.02 08...
  Website bug  (3)
No mouse hover popup window anymore on the second page of "my subscriptions" Tested on 2PCs W7 & W10 with Firefox and Chrome
Why the Bid price and Ask price indicated by MT5 do not match the Bid price and Ask price that I execute by code? At all times there is a gap. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Prueba01.mq5 | //|
from mql5 documentation errors, defaults or inconsistencies. Rashid Umarov # : Will be improved as soon as possible. For a while you can use this include file as a reference. Thank you . Meanwhile you could change the documentation page and inform coders about it . If you change anything in the
Hello! I have uninstalled my mt4/5 platforms and by mistake I ticked complete uninstall. So I have lost all my mql4 files . Anyway to recover? Thanks! <Topic title edited by moderator, try to always use a meaningful title when you create a topic>
Hi, how do I import above to trading terminal
  Chart settings  (1)
How do i save settings on terminal
Hlw , i am using buy limit and sell limit for market orders. I am using the following code to return if the price difference is less than spread and stop level. It works fine for sell limits but for buy limit there is error{Invalid price}. if (entryh1 - bid < (stopLevel + spread) * _Point ){
I recently bought an indicator from mql4 market and I got a max of 5 product keys to activate on different computers. That's why I was wondering if I should activate the indicator on a VPS that I'm not sure I will keep for ever. May I try Metatrader VPS since it's accessed from the MT4 terminal
Is there a command to remove the Indicator from the condition? similar ExpertRemove ()
Any example of CTrailingFixedPips class for setting trailing SL ? i searched a lot but cant find any examples for implementing this any pointers or help appreciated
When attempting to test an EA on the Cloud Network, I find that some pairs' data have downloaded and synchronised without any problems and then when the EA gets to certain pairs, it gets stuck at a certain percentage completion until it times out. To further narrow down the problem, I switched off
Hello there guys i am a beginer and would realy appreciate on the guidance of how to implement suply and demand in code, as i have tried multiple approach , but ended filling my charts with levels when i visualised my ideas , i would really appreciate on reference or guide to it. thanks
I would like if anyone knows of an indicator for calculating the total stop loss of the current open positions in MetaTrader 5? thanks in advance
  VPS Server  (20   1 2)
I just got a VPS account and I am using EA Expert robots anyway I noticed when I migrated to the VPS server the smiley face is now frowning how do I know if the server is actually working?
Hello I need some thought on this is there any way i can assign a magic number to each individual order from the same expert ? i know searching the orders with comments is not reliable as many of you stated here before and looping through them all each time and getting the index and then the ticket
if i change Lot size the robot not trading? and Trailing SL Not working please //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| KILANGIFX.mq5 | //| Copyright 2023, MetaQuotes Ltd. | //|
Are theses always the first columns from the left side of the xml file resulting from the optimization: Pass Result Profit Expected Payoff Profit Factor Recovery Factor Sharpe Ratio Custom Equity DD % Trades so that the first column of the optimized parameters start at #10
Hi, I'd like to know if OnTimer event handling can be used in include files (.mqh), because i documentation only stated for indicators and EA
I just installed MT5 in my desktop PC and when I open the MQL Market, the pics of all the experts, indicators, etc are not showing. Although I can click them, the pics don't show. Also, the pics in the screenshots tab and the icons of each account/person who posted a review in the reviews tab
Hi, I am submitting buy stop orders at above current market price and I can see them as pending. However, as it is a stop order (and not stop limit) I cannot set a limit at which I would allow a departure from the stop level. Normally this is achieved with a STOP LIMIT order, MQL5 Order type
Hi Everyone. Could anyone please advise me on the following. I have an EA with a trailing stop Loss for the sell position. What I do not understand is that when the open positions goes into profit the my TP moves up and not the SL to come down. It should work that once an position is in Profit then
I am trying to write an indicator that I am using on tradingview. Everything is fine but I couldn't plot it straight. It supposed to be as the photo I attached. What's wrong with my code
hello is there any easy way to execute a lets say a function or a Print for example inside a loop (do while )? i can make it execute if a flag is true and then set to false but any other solution ? Thanks