General - page 176

On demo account i can place a trade but not on real
I use MT5 Cloud Servers to optimize. I have 2,000 iterations, but Cloud Servers stops at 505, it states "processing" but it hangs forever. Why is this happening? Is there a better times to use this service, like at night, etc
Hi this code is not working and I am not sure why. any insight would be appreciated thanks. #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void OnTick() { int rsiValue=iRSI(NULL, NULL,14,PRICE_CLOSE); //also tried double if(rsiValue>50) { trade.Buy(0.01,NULL,0.0,0.0,0.0,NULL); } }
From last 20 Days service desk is not reply why
Today I tried to transfer money from MQL5 to my paypal account, and it was surprising when the money returned to my paypal account within 2 seconds. I appreciate this
[Deleted]
it says 4006 ERR_NO_MEMORY_FOR_PARAM_STRING No memory for parameter string how to resolve it ? the below code was working fine yesterday. today morning sending error codes. string url= "https://api.telegram.org/bot" +token+ "/getUpdates" ; char result[]; char data[];
hi traders my trading strategy is limit orders on the major tops or bottoms but i want to increase its win rate does anyone knows what filter or indicator should i add to my strategy thanks a lot
I've just deposited some money which I intended to trade with but it's not reflecting on my live account how do I transfer it there kindly
Hi So many charts from my broker only reach 1h or 4h , when there is more detailed charts on google and yahoo finance, but they not as usefull as chart i can place indicators on in my mt5 terminal. How do i get more detailed historical charts for mt5 , cheers
Hi, I would like the code to add to my ea that doubles up the position on its lots when tp is hit. any clues how to find it in code base
i have an EA and i use FileOpen in OnInit() to get a valid handle. and use FileWrite in OnTick() to write some features , after i ran this EA in history-debug mode(CTRL+F5), in the end, there is no file created! but i ran the same code in realtime mode (F5), the file eventually created successfully
The market in MT4 cannot be loaded, and files on the market cannot be downloaded
I bought a trading bot, but the product is locked. first time on MQL5, assistance greatly appreciated
  Signals Volume  (3)
Hi team, I have a question that don't find answer for it in Frequently asked question topic about the signals Assume that my balance/leverage is 1000/500 and my provider has 100000/500. if he opened 0.01 lot, is this trade will be copied or ignored? Thanks
Hello, I can't figure out this error : my results from the "optimisation result" tab differs from those i get when I right click and execute "Run Single Test" without changing anything else. Any clue where to look to understand this differences ? For information : No error in the journal log when
Cents signals, what will happen to them? Question for the administration, will they all be free? Or is this a bug? New Year has passed, the holidays are over, I'd like some comments
I have many up and down arrows , I want to get candle number for each arrow and run a function when I click on it, there are two actions that they need candle number to run that function for that specific candle My arrow ObjectName's are like these for example : ArrDown_32 , ArrUp_21 a prefix with
Any idea why my EA is clearly executing around 300 trades a year in visual mode on 3 symbols simultaneously but when I try to optimise, many iterations have 0 trades, and most are 0-10 trades with the odd one at 20ish. This is weird since the code is the same and it works fine in visual mode
Looking for an option to change the platform. On the platform I am trading on now, I am not satisfied with the size of the commission
Hello, I rented 12 months VPS but because I have DLL file its not working, what should I do
Hello. I am signal provider . My signal is not rated but i have one client that wants to copy my trades. He still needs to open MT5 account but i am wandering if he will be able to find my signal and copy my trades if I am not rated. thank you Piotr
You are on the official forum of MetaQuotes Ltd. ( https://www.mql5.com ). MetaQuotes Ltd. is a software development company and does not provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or datafeed services, nor is it involved in any commission payments in connection with any trading
  Fixing an issue  (3)
Hi everyone, I want to use an expert on my metatrader, but i received some errors like: imported DLL "user32.dll" not allowed in Cloud Network imported DLL "FXBlue64.dll" not allowed in Cloud Network what should I do now please help me to fix this errors Thanks
currently have 8 ea that ive tested a month just for it to blow my account
Hi everyone How can I have Heiken Ashi indicator without shadow? the default indicator doesnt have any option for shadow colors
[Deleted]
When Alert function is used, I know we can customize sound, but I am looking for ideas how can i code a continuous alarm function which only stops when its turned off by user
  VPS  (1)
i want to setup 5 terminal please recommend good vps
Hi Guys, Do you know how to screenshot the backtest graph into a pdf? Regards, Peji
Good day I had Forex Win Trade as a signal on MT4 platform linked to a demo account to test. I then decided to open a real account on MT5 platform and request the move of the signal. However the signal does notshow on MT5. Please assist
Hi All, Where do I find my own private channel that I created on Mql5? Regards, Peji