General - page 177

Hi does anybody know how/ if the font size can be enlarged please on Mt/5 price range
Hi ! I am using an AMD Thread Ripper 3990X with 64 cores for my back tests since today :) The issue is that when I use 64 cores / agents the testing is considerably slower compared to using 32 agents / cores. Does anyone here have experience with Thread Ripper 64 core or comparable systems
[Deleted]
  Camarilla EA.  (5)
Hi to all any one can do EA for camarilla pivot point ((camarilla pivot not classic pivot)) i have the indicator
If you have two different currency pairs and their prices are different but you've noticed that they move in the same direction however sometimes one lags the other one or one leads the other one by few pips for few seconds. What function can i use to determine when one is leading/lagging? In mql5
//Inputs input double riskPercentage = 10 ; // Risk % of account balance per trade input int TPandSLpointsFixed = 200 ; //Fixed SL and TP points at open of the trade input int TrailingPoints = 50 ; // Trailing stop points //////////////////////////////////////////////////// void OnTick () {
class FTP { string m_url, m_user, m_pass; int m_inet; int m_session; public : FTP( string url, string user, string pass) : m_url(url), m_user(user), m_pass(pass) {} ~FTP( void ) {} bool
Hi all, First time poster here. I've been learning a lot from you guys over the last year and hope somebody can help met out with this one. Please let me know if this is the wrong forum. After installing build 3621 yesterday I immediately noticed differences in the results of my backtests. No change
<personal data was deleted by moderator> mql5 mt4 forex trader Saad Eldin Ahmed Saad <personal data was deleted by moderator>
Hi all! I encountered an error when working with WebRequest () . First I will demonstrate the results from the command line. We make a request without any headers and get this result. In this case everything is correct and should be so. The answer is returned in text/html format. C:\Users\tol64>
Hello mq , what is your sigmoid derivative formula if i may ask in the Matrix and vector libraries ? I'm getting same sigmoid values for activation but different for the derivative . I'f i'm doing something wrong let me know of course .(which is probably what's going on) thank you #property version
Hi everybody, Is there a reversal function available in MT5 (switching from sell to buy and reversely) without exiting the trade ? Thanks and best, Boris
Hi, I've followed most of the protocol of other posts, and still not working. "1. delete *tab files in data folder, terminal - community 2. login to community using username and password less than 10 characters 3. Reinstall MT4" However, this MT4 was downloaded from my brokers website as the
Let me know if you can help. Thanks
Hi, Since updating MT5 on March 12th incoming custom symbol ticks from an external source using a mql5 script (CustomTicksAdd function) are getting updated on MarketWatch window but the current bar is not getting updated on the chart window as per the incoming ticks. Although the bid/ask line is
i cannot get my mt5 to connect to any server when I am away from home and using a public library wifi in england. the little circle [bottom right] rotates endlessly. i have no problem connecting all other applications to this wifi [browsers, email etc] but still mt5 will not play ball. i have tried
How to set Notification in MQL4 to ring only one time? Now I receive notific 100 times per minute
  Trade disabled  (1)
hello i was trying to log in to my mt4 but i faced this error: Trade disabled. i don't know what is it for? can anyone help me with that
Hello everyone please i am in need of serious help I have been trying to build an EA with this custom indicator Supertrend oma histo that i downloaded free from the market. I am still learning the MQL5 programming language, all i intend doing is getting the EA to pick signals with the custom
Hello, I am trying to close a PENDING BUY STOP order by placing a PENDING SELL STOP order. I am using Python. Both orders get executed (deals done appear in the Journal tab) and the position gets removed from the Exposure tab but long and short trades still appear in the Trade tab and
hi guys I am struggling with mql5 I need some code to draw horizontal line on closing candle in 5 minutes timeframe, everyday exactly at 12:05 minutes with server time and then store the price at some variable because i need two more line first +100 pips and second -100 pips, I need these horizontal
Hi fulks, I'm starting to learn how to write expert advisors and I have the following question: If I send a new order, where I do not specify either the Takeprofit or the StopLoss, both are zero, that order is opened without problems, but if I send the same order where I specify a value for
Does anyone know why I get the message " No swaps are charged on the signal account" in my signal? Thanks. <Deleted>
Meta Quotes its 2023 , please provide traders with an option to turn off MT5 tool tip nuisance. The MT5 tool tip draws its own window over the current location of the mouse, preventing user from being able to click that area , and in fast trading situation this is like having a rat running around
hi i know this is a very common question , " what is trailing step ? " i have also done many research about it but if you google it you will see that every resource explained it very complicated for newbie'z may i ask you please imagine example below and explain its function with this simple example
Hey everyone, I've coded an indicator that draws the previous and current high and low. But now i want to enter into a position at those points. I've tried - If (ask == high) trade.Sell() ...... and other variations and it doesnt work. I've looked through codebase as well and i cant seem to find
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I've lost the password of my mt4 demo account, unfortunately the broker can't help me. The platform still perform an auto-login to the account, I was wondering if there's a way to decrypt Config/account.ini file were I think the password is stored? For the sake of it: on mailbox
I was trading by two brokers with intention to have position balanaced and in opposite direction. I am trying to understand base principles behind slowness of broker on MT4 from technical standpoint. I am software engineer I have developed simple script when I am closing position on one broker
  Market Watch  (2)
How do I add an expert advisor to market watch list
MQL5 states that there needs to be at least 1 USD of balance to use the Cloud Network and I have significantly more than that, which appears in MT5 too. Haven't been able to find out why I get this Journal error. Any suggestions are welcome
usually with coloured indicators (simpler ones) i'm able to find the buffer just fine but with this one i'm having problems any help would be appreciated. I thought it would be BullMarket>0 and BearMarket>0 respectively which i got from the alerts section but apparently not because it opens trades