Is anyone actually making any live profits with an ea if so fill me in with some details thanks in advance

currently have 8 ea that ive tested a month just for it to blow my account

45162616:
currently have 8 ea that ive tested a month just for it to blow my account

Recommendations about products are not allowed in this forum, because it would end in a vicious circle.

Make your own search please in the Market and the comments section of any product that interests you.

45162616: currently have 8 ea that ive tested a month just for it to blow my account

EAs are tools, not turnkey systems guaranteed to make you profit. Like any tool, you need to know how to use them properly so that you can also evaluate their effectiveness.

Learn to trade manually, even if you intend to use EAs. You don’t have to be very good at it, but you need to understand all the different concepts of how orders are placed, how they are triggered, how to manage them, how to calculate and manage your risk, and all those pesky little details required to trade manually. Only then can you better evaluate the EAs you wish to use and also how to properly adjust their parameters.

Also, learn to use the Strategy Tester properly and how to interpret the results. The better you understand it, and the more you use it, the easier it will be for you to evaluate the results from EAs you are considering.

Take your time. Invest in your knowledge and skills. Choose carefully.

EDIT: And stay away from martingale, grid-like strategies, and same symbol hedging!