Price signals, what will happen to them? - page 2

Uladzimir Kirychenka:

Maybe we should make a separate thread and call it Company News.

And it would be nice if such things were covered in advance - not as a "knife in the heart".

Yeah, yeah,

- But here, it's like a knife in the back,

- Katerina was taken away,

- and the investigator's got me in charge!

Renat Fatkhullin:

Yes, they will be free.

We are gradually improving the service and there will be more interesting features for subscribers soon.

Thank you so much for removing cent accounts , it was a shame when a 10k lower account was ranked at 1000 cents. I hope now you will bring back 200% -300% growth per month and will not reset them to zero.

Denis Sartakov:

Yeah, yeah,

- but here, like a knife in the back,

- Katerina was taken,

- and the investigator's got me in charge!

What's worse than a cent account signal that it should be free?

Kseniya Yu:

Thank you so much for removing cent accounts , it was a shame when a 10k account was lower in the 1000 cents account ranking. I hope now you will bring back 200% -300% growth per month and not zero them out.

You could have kept the rating of standard from cent accounts separately and everyone would have been happy and had a fair choice

Sergii Stepiko:
The rating could have been done separately for standard and cent ones, and everyone would have been satisfied and had a fair choice.

Yeah, cent brokers have a maximum risk of 10 quid, while subscribers have to risk thousands of quid.

As for me, the minimum initial deposit for a provider should be at least 1000 quid, or even more.

And the value of initial deposit should be included into formula for rating calculation.

Denis Sartakov:

Yeah, cent brokers have a maximum risk of 10 quid, while subscribers have to risk thousands of quid.

As for me, the minimum initial deposit for a provider should be at least 1000 quid, or even more.

And the value of initial deposit should be included into formula for rating calculation.

Sounds fair.

Denis Sartakov:

And the value of initial deposit should be added to formula for rating calculation.

Well, no one is forcing anyone. You may use cent ones for cent ones, standard ones for standard ones, and no problem. You can do it by your own will, you just need to read and think about what you need.

Victor Ziborov:

Sounds fair enough.

Let them frolic. It's not like we're putting shoes size 43 on a foot size 40, it's not going to be comfortable, it's going to be worse. We have to buy the right size.

Sergii Stepiko:
What's worse than a cent account signal that it should be free?

Because (very roughly speaking) instead of one account with a live depo of $1000, you can create 100 accounts with a $10 depo - and frolic, losing 99 accounts, for the sake of bringing one to the top.

Mesaoria:

Because (very roughly speaking) instead of one account with a live depo of $1000, you can create 100 accounts with a depo of $10 - and frolic, draining 99 accounts, for the sake of bringing one to the top.

The buyer has a right to choose. Everyone has a right to choose and you can't limit that.