General - page 180

if i change Lot size the robot not trading? and Trailing SL Not working please //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| KILANGIFX.mq5 | //| Copyright 2023, MetaQuotes Ltd. | //|
Are theses always the first columns from the left side of the xml file resulting from the optimization: Pass Result Profit Expected Payoff Profit Factor Recovery Factor Sharpe Ratio Custom Equity DD % Trades so that the first column of the optimized parameters start at #10
Hi, I'd like to know if OnTimer event handling can be used in include files (.mqh), because i documentation only stated for indicators and EA
I just installed MT5 in my desktop PC and when I open the MQL Market, the pics of all the experts, indicators, etc are not showing. Although I can click them, the pics don't show. Also, the pics in the screenshots tab and the icons of each account/person who posted a review in the reviews tab
Hi, I am submitting buy stop orders at above current market price and I can see them as pending. However, as it is a stop order (and not stop limit) I cannot set a limit at which I would allow a departure from the stop level. Normally this is achieved with a STOP LIMIT order, MQL5 Order type
Hi Everyone. Could anyone please advise me on the following. I have an EA with a trailing stop Loss for the sell position. What I do not understand is that when the open positions goes into profit the my TP moves up and not the SL to come down. It should work that once an position is in Profit then
I am trying to write an indicator that I am using on tradingview. Everything is fine but I couldn't plot it straight. It supposed to be as the photo I attached. What's wrong with my code
hello is there any easy way to execute a lets say a function or a Print for example inside a loop (do while )? i can make it execute if a flag is true and then set to false but any other solution ? Thanks
Hey dear veterans, There is this problem I can't solve, Considering the same account balance, stop loss level, trading volume, and currency pair: Let's assume we buy one lot with an account leverage of 100, and we don't set a stop loss. In this scenario, the account stops out at 25 pips from the
This is the error I get when I try to test my EA on the Cloud Network . I know what an endless loop looks like and there can't be one. The loop in OnInit is setting up the arrays/handles for my multi-currency EA. The currency string is an input. It can also be set to "Current" which is just the
Hi All, Is there any developer here cares to share how to use graphic card GPU to run optimization? my CPU has 16 cores but when it came to optimise the strategy it took over 500 hours to run. Recently, saw the thread GPU can be used to undergo parallel computing to speed up python calculation, so
I purchased [EA name removed] and have some queries from the seller [Seller name removed] but he isn't responding. Also, I subscribed for 1-month vps at 15$, status showing as 45$ frozen. what does it mean
Hi every one, I have created a multi time frame indicator in which it gives signal on Lower time frame based on RSI values on higher time frame. Let's say the higher time frame is H1 and I load it on M5. When I put the indicator on M5 time frame, if H1 chart is open and RSI is opened on H1, it
someone added me to a channel as a subscriber : a.how is that possible ? (i understand a group add , as an invite , okay ,but a channel ?,someone can add me to follow their pos indicator news around ??) b.how do i report it for spam ? i cannot see a choice Thank you
After I open a position... I then want to place a 2nd position by right-clicking on the chart. However the last amount of volume I used is not the same. If I close the chart and re-open then the problem is corrected, however all my drawings are erased. How can I make sure right-clicking will always
  Indicator  (3)
I downloaded Indicator from Mql5 website to Mt4 on my Vps but got the error message as shown in the picture. Help me fix it
Hi Folks I have just installed Python to run along with MT5. I am able to connect MT5 from Python, however when I try to connect Jupyter Notebook I get the name error (screen shot attached). Any clues what is wrong? ... Is the following information useful to resolve this Well after few hours and
The following code works but the order is not canceled after the expiration. datetime expiration=TimeTradeServer()+PeriodSeconds(PERIOD_M20);trade.BuyStop(0.10,Ask+100*_Point,_Symbol,buySl,Ask+300*_Point,ORDER_TIME_GTC,expiration,0); I have defined by buySl as a variable and it gets set, how ever my...
I released the product two months ago, but I don't think the ranking is going up despite the good performance. What are the techniques to rank up
  Seller account  (3)
I created an seller account of copying signals and it was rejected and I don't know why
My EA trades on EURUSD but failed the validation with error report that, it cannot trade on EURUSD, Please can someone help to resolve this
MT5 Forward Test on-chart data does not fall on candle sticks. Does anybody know why this is happening? I run my tests with the settings below. However what's strange is that the Backtest works fine but the Forward test shows lines on the chart that are going nowhere. I don't believe its an issue
hi Economic calendar widget arabic dosnt work
Hi, Is anyone able to use Mt4/5 with tradestation brokerage? I came across traderspost which uses webhooks but its too expensive. Thanks in advance
I have an Expert advisor that is performing trades on my account , but i don't have access to its code . I want to change its lot size to make it dynamic , can i add another EA that can control the lot size of another EA? if not , is there any other way possible that i can do this
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| DCFX RSI.mq5 | //| Copyright 2023, MetaQuotes Ltd. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
  strange sign  (3)
does anyone know why it suddenly appears like this
Hi, I have a problem with activating the storage in the MT5. In Picture ME-Optionen.PNG shows that the community login was correct because the password was saved. Right click in the navigator window, I press MQL5 Activate Storage (ME-Navigator.PNG). Then the error message (ME-Fehler.PNG) appears in
  Reliability  (1)
How can I increase reliability in signal
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert Advisor Template.mq5 | //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ // Include