What platforms do you use?

Looking for an option to change the platform. On the platform I am trading on now, I am not satisfied with the size of the commission

Toxicalien100:
Looking for an option to change the platform. On the platform I am trading on now, I am not satisfied with the size of the commission

MT5

What platform are you using?

Toxicalien100:
Try more profitable options

I've been watching Exfor, I can't figure it out yet. There is an entry and payment for each month, and they promise to work without commissions. Just some incredible conditions.

Toxicalien100 #:
I've been watching Exfor, I can't figure it out yet. There is an entry and payment for each month, and they promise to work without commissions. Just some incredible conditions.
I have been working on this platform for several months. The conditions are unusual, and for the first two months I was given free access. This bonus is only for new members. So nothing incredible, just a new trading format.

@Toxicalien100 #: I've been watching ***, I can't figure it out yet. There is an entry and payment for each month, and they promise to work without commissions. Just some incredible conditions.

That is not a platform. That is a broker. Broker discussions and recommendations are against Forum rules and recommendations.