General - page 1498

a Serious BUG!  (3)
double myarray[]; if (poss<0) { int count=0; //Alert("Copying"); switch (bla) { case 1: // count = CopyHigh(symbol, PERIOD_M1, sdate, TimeCurrent(),myarray); break; case 2: count...
Hello, For newbbies, with no capital, Dukascopy have 2 nice Demo Contest, one Manual Trader and another Automated Trader, with real prizes: Manual Trading Contest: Dukascopy Traders Contest JForex Strategy Contest Good Luck, linnux
What Im trying to do, or what I have to do, is to find out an openening price on some symbol as of specific time, and then to find out a highest and the lowest price since then. The problem is, I need to obtain these values almost every second and keep these three parameters up to date, for couple...
Hi all If i do a test of an EA with  > Optimization > All Symbols selected in MarketWatch .. Tester open 2 new tabs .. Optimizations Results and Optimization Graph Now the problem : Why i see only dots on Optimization Graph .. I mean .. I have no chance to see exact values on...
Sometimes testing takes long time or something happens in the middle, so we need to stop it. In MetaTrader 4 there was a nice feature - it displayed results of testing even it wasn't finished. We were able to see orders and other things. In MataTrader 5 there is no such a possibility and now I...
[Deleted]
display names of input parameters in the Inputs tab. Does not work for me. What am I doing wrong? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| test.mq5 | //| Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes
Findings from the research. I share sth what I write for a friend, it sums up what I know and am trying to organize it somehow. I read a lot of things that I don't like so I suggest a look from another perspective – how traders develop themselves and build their skills and capital as result. I...
How? ArraySort works only with one dimension it says.
My customer asked my to write an EA optimized for gold trading. But I cannot find the symbol for gold in Meta trader 5. Does the gold is supported in Metatrader5? Besides this problem, is it neccesary to switch to MT5/MQL5? Can I continue to use MT4/MQL4 for at least 2 years without a...
How do i get / insert automatic trading signals ( buy/sell ) in the charts. I am using broco trader and i have very little knowledge about inserting the signals or compiling. Request all to help me out in solving this problems
I'm using pedning orders Sell Limit and Buy Limit. I open both orders at once, but if either position has been opened, I have to close another.The problem is i cannot find out wether my pending order has already opened a position or not.Because I send a pending order I can get a ticket number from...
MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 430   10. MQL5: Added the TesterStatistics function for getting the data of the calculated statistics after testing. The function can be called inside OnTester and OnDeinit.  double TesterStatistics(ENUM_STATISTICS statistics_value); I didn't find...
Hi, I have been working on an EMA crosing system that does not trade on all crossings but instead uses the position of two emas to validate entry conditions on a candlestick formation. This is: If short term EMA > Long term EMA and a three black crows formation appears a buy market order is...
Hello All, i have included a file, that was not written by me, yet i am trying to write a program around it. i need and Audio alert added to it, so that i dont have to watch the pc all day I just need a sound played when a red or white bar is completed regards Anthony Sydney,Australia
MQL4 has Bid and Ask. Are there equivalents in MQL5? I can’t get Bid() or Ask() to work in MQL5. Idon’t understand what “selected by Namemethod” means. Code examples would bevery helpful.
Hi All, i would like to know if anyone knows of any crossover alert indicator that uses TEMA and EMA. Would be of real help. thanks
Hello everyone Has anyone come across or is willing to code an EA combining Heiken Ashi (HA) and Heiken Ashi Smoothed (HAS) The parameters are (see chart for reference): Enter long: Last candle of HA and HAS closed in the up direction (HA blue, HAS lime) Exit long: HA candle closed with a changed...
J:\MetaTrader 5\tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\logs there a .log file and it's size up to 234mb , what does it record, what will happen if i delete it ? thanks
  ichimokou alert  (1)
hi : this the first time to write in forum i want to ask about alert for ichimoku indicator thanks
So I have been trading for a little while and I have done well and made some profit. Let's just say it's beginners luck. However when I trade I still feel not that confident and that I'm not sure about what I'm doing and I get the feeling my beginners luck will change and I will end up with losing...
() after entering the slow problem. Auto list names I can disable the feature to be resolved I think it might be inconvenient to use a cast. Sorry for poor English google translate... I hope this issue is resloved.
Welcome for ALL in this forum. This is EMWL EA - /Expert Moving SL to Without Loss/ Best regards, ETRADE 24 Bulgaria
Hi.. Can anyone here modify this indi so that when the indi change colour there will be an Alert for it pls.. Thks..
Both Hong Kong and Singapore is within the same region...why need two servers in same region...South East Asia?
  New trader first post  (13   1 2)
Hi, I have been playing poker for about 5 years online and have decided to quit and move my bankroll into the forex market. I have been studying a system and need some help filling in the gaps. I found some great indicators here and was hoping that there were more here and I have just not been...
recompiling with latest r430 i get this error, wonder what to do to fix it void af_Gauss(int n,double &a[10][10],double &b[],double &x[]) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/798/page4
Hi 2 all of you can sbdy help me coding an alert(ea)or trade(ea) for the A-MTF_Fractal ia am using it manual at the moment collecting good pips i am using the A-MTF_Fractal twice on the 5min usd/eur 1 time with 15 minute 1x with 5 minute the alert to trade should appear when 3 dots are blue(sell) or...
Hi experts, I wrote a small dll with Delphi reading the excelent following article : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/96 I tried to use as few 'uses' clause as necessary, but the size of the dll is 546Ko. uses Windows, Dialogs, SysUtils, DateUtils, //ShellApi, Classes,...
  Trade FOREX with less stress  (30   1 2 3)
If you are a begginer or experienced traders, I have a good news for you all. I have used both indicators and news to trade the market. And I come to realise that ALL strategies works. The ONLY thing that does not work is the TRADER himself. How? You gonna know more in this thread! However, I have