General - page 1495

SellEUR/USD At 1.4042 TP 1.4012 SellGBP/USD At 1.6080 TP 1.6050
Sell EUR/USD At 1.4042 TP 1.4012 Sell GBP/USD At 1.6080 TP 1.6050
Hi all, I trade in Indian Market. I came across a system that i would require your help to create a band based on the HIGH , LOW & Current Price. I am much familiar with metastock coding but metatrader coding will take some time to learn it. I have four formula based on high , low & Current price
Dear all, I would like to share with all newbies of fx trading one of strategies i have known, that is "trade forex based on fundamental analyst". The currency pairs of the Forex are subject to fundamental influences from around the globe. Economic news from any given country has the potential...
Hi, MT5 (release 450) doesn't start. I get a message box saying it cannot find an entry point in GDI32.DLL. OS : Windows 7 64 bits MT5 release : the very last one (450) GDI32.dll version : 6.1.7601.17514 (20/11/2010) I'v tried to uninstall, delete everything, reinstall, the result...
Since last update I cannot edit or create any object MT5 simply crashes and closes down. I've installed it again (over previous installation) but still the problem persists. Any thoughts?
  GodBot EA  (12   1 2)
Hello, This EA looks very promising in Backtests, and is new released from: Erich Pribitzer, Date: (2011.05.20 10:29) would be great to forward test the EA. GodBot is using Bollinger Bands together with DEMA, Moving Average and Candlesticks. It’s a modification of AM2’s EA. Best results on EURUSD...
hi i want to discuss if any body can do that in the code like from one lowest point to other high the number of hours and total number of points in that swing like in euro moves from 14344 to 14141 in 11 hours and number of pips is 187 how one can write that it in zigzag  mode and how to use...
  Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals  (524   1 2 3 4 5 ... 52 53)
Hello Forex-TSD Traders, I am a Short & Medium Term Experienced Trader who enjoy gaining from the market quick pips( bt. 10 and 30) as bouncing trading for the Short Term Strategy while from 50 & above pips for the Medium Term Strategy relying on daily charts for start of up or downtrend movement of...
Does anyone know if the Precedence rules for logical operators(combining && and || in "if" statements) have been normalized to standard C rules?. There is a mention in the MQL4 manual that states that they deviate, and have found this to be so in some of my code. The combination of && and || in a...
Hi Is is possible to call a function in an inherited class from the function that overrides it? This is useful to avoid duplicating code when several classes inherit from one base class. A simple example is below. Thanks, Jellybean...
  Trading Gaps  (9)
Hello people, I heard it is possible to trade gaps profitably but I cant find any method out there, pls anyone that knows how to do it should share, thanks
Hi everyone, I have a indicator which I would like to attach a upper and lower bollinger bands to one of the three indicator's ma. The Bollinger Band code is from Trade Navigator: MovingAvg (Expression , Bars used in average) - MovingStdDev (Expression , Bars used in average) * Num Std Dev. I would...
hi, i need some help. can someone code an audio alert for an envelope indi. i use an ema envelope in my trading system, and would like to be alerted when price breaks envelopes hi/lo bands. thank you
Hi everyone, I'm doing an Expert Advisor to trade in EUR/USD but I'm facing some dificulties. I don't understand very much how can I read values from indicator buffers (I read the explanation in the mql5 documentation but it is not clear for me). For example, how can I access the values from macd...
Hello everybody, I'm a newbie to the metatrader software plattform, I usually code in matlab. When I first start to take my first steps in coding with the metatrader software editor it was nice and convenient to do it in the editor. I also notice the good work concerning the help in the editor where...
Hello. Im looking some help with this EA "Ilan16_PipstepRSI(Reverse). It seems like the reverse function doesnt work. The orders opened with the "Ilan16_PipstepRSI.mq4" are the same that the one with reverse. And ofcourse, what I need is that if the original EA opens BUY, then the (reverse) EA opens...
Hello, can struct containing string type can be copied somehow, ex can I reserve part memory for it (limit string as 20 chars?). I understand string is 'dynamic variable', and as dynamic array and that's why cannot be copied... Thanks
RAS link http://rentasignal.com/signal/view/33506 signals are automatically generated by the broker Alpari
I want to work with MQL5 and Spanish stock CFDs and forex and I do not know a good Broker who works in Spain. Anyone have a list or can recommend someone.
I am using the iCustom function to work with the BW ZoneTrader indicator. I do not fully understand the functionality of iCustom to return data. To access the indicataor I am using these lines: ztHandle=iCustom(NULL,0,"examples\\bw-zonetrade"); ArraySetAsSeries(ZonetradeVal...
Hi All, Here's an EA I have written, run against EURUSD on the D1 timeframe. This EA looks to trade once a month. If you make any improvements to the EA please post them. Cheers! lowtrader1.mq4 strategytester_1.htm lowtrader1.ex4 Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar) Period Daily (D1) 1999.05.12 00:00 -...
When you start your latest mt5 terminal or click the Market label in the toolbox or launch the metaeditor,these message boxes always are showed in the front of the terminal.I use windows Vista Home Basic SP2.
[Deleted]
I have an indicator for spread in my charts and wondering if there are any for slippage, or if that's not possible? I know know many eas can be programed to enter or not enter a trade if slippage is above a certain level, if set too low it may not make the trade or may result in reqotes, how is...
Hello people I am relatively new to forex and was wondering if i could get some feedback/advice on this strategy. My aim is for 10-15 pips per day, trading on the 5m chart, using a 1:1/1:1.5 risk reward (so SL 10/15 pips, TP 10/15) Indicators used: Heinken Ashi smoothed ADX (14) Stoch (5,3,3) Buy...
  Heiken Ashi manual  (31   1 2 3 4)
Anybody can direct to a good manual on how to trade with ' Heiken Ashi '
When it comes to Forex online trading, scalability is a key concern. The trading activities vary from one person to the other. In overall terms, online trading is a much better option than conventional trading. A number of reasons can be given for this statement. First of all, you do not have to...
Hello traders, I am very happy to introduce my new trading system. It's called Trend Follow system - the results of my research over the year 2010. Below are the key features of system. Only trade with trend and major currency pairsSafe trading with risk management for each tradeStable performance...
Hi, anybody knows how to save customised profile of charts to personal folder? Does the templates and indicators goes along as well? And where do I put the customised profile to which folder of MT4 program? Thank you once again, TIT