General - page 1491

There are more concept in MT4, postions, order,deal .how can I know the position be closed and get the profit of this postion? Is there any sample code to learn and share? thanks
Hey guys, I am currently running round numbers ea by Kenny Hubbard with a 5 pip trailing stop and 50 pip stoploss. I have run numerous backtests and forward tests and it is yet to lose twice in a row.... it usually wins 96% of the time. So I was thinking that with a loss at 0.1 lots will be $50...
  Just eurusd and just eurgbp  (40   1 2 3 4)
JUST EURUSD signal Link: just EURUSD | Rent a Signal Performance:JUST EURUSD System | Myfxbook JUST EURGBP signal Link: JUST EURGBP | Rent a Signal Performance:JUST EURGBP System | Myfxbook JUST GBPUSD signal Link: JUST GBPUSD | Rent a Signal Performance: JUST GBPUSD System | Myfxbook Initial...
[Deleted]
I am trying to see how to write a script (or use 1 already out there) for the days I am away. What I am looking for is a script that will put an OrderSend() at a specific time. I have already written the script to do the specific trade...just looking to put the order in the night before and not...
Hi, This function does not exist in MQL4, does the Metaquote team give the code/algo we can translate in MQL4? Regards, Olivier 
Today I found all my open charts gone. Except 4m chart. What happened? It's very frustrating to see them go away. I just saw I can save profiles (my mistake here) What could have overwrite the default profile? But it's there a possibility to recover my lost charts? There where lots of...
  OrderModify()  (1)
Hello, What is equivalent  of MQL5 OrderModify() function  in MQL5? I searched a lot and could not find. Thanks for any help. 
[Deleted]
1117 am , edst SHORT TERM TREND CHART UPSIDE ------------- 4290, 4291, 4305 (4343 showing) downside --------------4233 MP -- 6.27.2011 -- Overnites And Tomorrows - Today, 12:07 AM DAILY CHART UPSIDE --------------- 4233, 4251, DOWNSIDE ---------- 4046, 4041, 4092, 3992, 3983, 3962 shows BLACK BOX...
The new version of the MetaTrader 5 Mobile includes interactive charts. It means that with the new terminal, traders receive enhanced opportunities – in addition to trading, they can conduct visual analysis of the market situation. Charts can be scaled and scrolled, as well as their period can be...
In the latest build 419, we have included a new mode of 3D visualization of testing results. Here is a quick video showing how the tester works: To play it, set "Math calculations" mode to prevent transmission of historical data, and start testing of the following Expert Advisor with limits -3.00...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Macro definitions. |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//--- check if a market model is used#define IS_PATTERN_USAGE(p)...
Hey Everyone, Hey Everyone. I just finished creating this site! It lets you upload your stats from MetaTrader 4 and then it posts your trades stats to your facebook wall. It requires that you have a facebook account and create a username and password (for use with the publishing portion of...
If you know your way around a price chart then you are ready to learn a little more about technical analysis. This kind of analysis is defined as an attempt to try to forecast price movements based on patterns observed in price changes on charts, or other changes that are not rooted in fundamental...
Hi: I just updated MetaQuotes and now there are a row of white labels with random times in them (12:00 13:45 14:30 etc, etc) along the divide line between the top charts and the lower stochastics ... I had these once before and it took days to find out how to get rid of them... Please, how do I
Hello, I'm having trouble defining functions something like these: uint CFileCsv::WriteElement(const enum value)   { //--- checking    if(m_handle<0) return(0); //---    if(!first) line.Append(delim);    line.Append(EnumToString(value));    first=false;    return StringLen(EnumToString(value));   }...
[Deleted]
When I write Korean Language in MQL5, that makes error. And If I wrote EA's title in Korean there are OrdersTotal()==0 Error. (If there are Orders, but OrdersTotal returns 0) You know that, S.Korea is one of the biggest IT countries. Please Fix it, for your big market customers. I think that...
[Deleted]
I am trading with MT4 2 live accounts. When I enter into market, I give order 2 times, one after one. I lost some pips due to time difference. Now I want to open another one more live account and so I want to know there is some script or software that can send buy/sell order to more than one MT4...
Hi folks, I'd like an indicator please that marks the latest 4-hr and 1 hr highs and lows on the chart with horizontal lines. The indy should also leave the Asian Session High and Low (London 10pm to London 5am) each day. Cheers, Steve
Hello, I tried to use only one plateforme to test several MT5 brooker. I manager to add some different broker server address using Metaquotes realease but some server address I entered are wrong. How can I delete them?
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Can anybody help me? I am looking for an indicator that will add the high and low together then divide by 2 and plot them on the main chart of any pair and time frame. Also, it must be a straight line from point to point, no curves. I have been plotting them by hand on...
  How to set SL for beginner?  (25   1 2 3)
One problem that I have had is placing my stop loss. When I started just like everybody else in a demo account in Profiforex, I was not scared to put my stop loss a 100 pips away. When trading the Demo account very rarely would I get stopped out and usually would turn a profit based on my strategies...
  Trading Using Price Action  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hey everyone , i wanted to show you how that you can use price action to determine weather the price going up and down , through simple tools like Support & Resistance , Trend lines and Japanese Candle sticks My story with forex started 4 years ago , when i started to trade smaller time frames like...
[Deleted]
Here Is An Good Calculation Pls Make Use Of This Levels In Ur Views
[Deleted]
Pls Program For This Calculation Its Reaaaly Works Good I Do In Paper Work And Found Good Result
I know what you think... but it's possible only if I can produce 5% weekly compound returns for 52 weeks consistently. The challenge is not to produce 5% weekly profit which most Forex traders can do it. The challenge is to produce this kind of return for 52 weeks which requires 100% discipline to...
i still don't know how to use meta trader. can you pelase show me a youtube video or a tutorials with images t\for the step by step how to make an entry and exit. or buy and sell..
  Technical Analysis  (26   1 2 3)
Good morning, In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily. TECHNICAL ASPECT Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels. Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
Hello I am interested in creating a hash for input parameters, much like the one the agent uses. The problem is that i would want this to work for any script. For that i would need an array of input parameters which i could work on. Is this possible? Another small request would be the inclusion of...
Hello I am having the following problem: am am interested in doing a lot of automated tests through command line,and i got it all working through ShutdownTerminal and multiple runs. The problem is that shutting down and starting takes a lot of time for meta trader to initialize. Is there a way to...