General - page 1494

How to export " Trade History Report " by command line or MQL5 code
Im looking at testing out the Strategy and EA Centre at Harbour FX. Anyone used this broker?
If I have an open position and a stop loss event occured, how can I trap it? Do I have to use the OnTrade event?
Greetings to all. Here is UniversalMACrossEA modified by me for working with Adaptive Laguerre Filter. I'm sharing it ONLY to present the idea and I do not recomend trading LIVE with it. I have tested it but code of this EA should be revised by experts: in backtest, tester is removing and reloading...
Is it possiable to forbid viewing trading history and coping trades through investor account during trading hours?
Could someone list the brokers that support live trading on the MT5 platform? thanks in advance
  DLL deployment  (2)
Hello, assume you have a DLL written in C++ which you like to sell. Users can call exported functions. You provide an .mqh wich defines all exported functions. My question: Where to place .dll and .mqh from my setup routine. i'd like beware users from setup trouble so my installation routine...
  Tips  (1)
I've tried different company demos but still unsure of which broker I'd like to open an account for... any suggestions?
MXN/USD is currently in an uptrend. MXN/USD gain 0.3484% on 05/31/11 and a toal percentage of 0.9345% in the past 3 days MXN/USD is trading in the range of $0.0849 - $0.0869 in the past 30 days. Commodity Channel Index (CCI) is bullish for MXN/USD. MXN/USD formed a Last Engulfing Top signal...
Hi guys, this is my first thread in this cool forum, excuse my Aussie spelling, and being new I hope I posted this post in the right section. I am trying to customise Publisher in MT4 and am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction with getting some .gifs of charts. I want to be able...
  Spread Indicator  (1)
Does anyone know of a custom indicator that represents the current/historical spread? I'd like to use such an indicator to help set SL and TP. Thanks
Hi everyone what are exactly the 2 numbers of "Connection Status" ? ( located on the bottom, right side) DATA IN/OUT (download/upload) or reverse ? Are this numbers in Byte or Bits ? Thank you for your help
Hi Guys, To put it simple, I really like the idea MQL5 and automated trading, the concept removing the emotional relationship between trade and the market. I have started working with MQL5 bot recently, but it has come clear what I clearly lack is the day to day practicality of trading. (I have...
I want let Animation object tell me the expert is running. how to code? thanks
THE TRUTH ABOUT ROBOT AUTO TRADE Robot auto trade or Expert Advisor (EA) are software products programmed based on trading systems or strategies of the experienced traders, signals enter and exit the market, as well as put a stop loss points and take profit were now fully automated, but this is good...
I have followed the instructions in help documents: Client Terminal / Developing Trading Strategies / Expert Advisors / Setup and Star, but am still having some problems. I have the code written, and saved down in the MQL5/Experts folder as a *.mq5 file. I have hit the "compile" button, but cannot
Hi, I’ve been trading for 3 years but have never imported live data into an excel spreadsheet. I have no programming background at all and want to know is, what I list below possible 1. Import Live forex data, say the euro/usd from a 30min chart into excel cells , data would include price , 13min
Hello, My EA was running over several month up to may and than suddenly stopped working (error 4806 and "...bytes not available"). I realized by coincidence that my EA runs with an old version of MetaTrader (build 353 from November 2010), but not with the actual build 458. Now I would like to...
HELLO GUYS... FOR EXAMPLE... A BROKER THAT PAYS 10.3 FOR AUDUSD LONG ROLLOVER... AND ANOTHER BROKER THAT CHARGE NOTHING FOR AUDUSD SHORT... ON A 200:1 LEVERAGE.. THE SWAP VALUE IS EQUAL 3% OF THE MARGIN REQUIRED ON THE LONG POSITION. ITS ABOUT 60% MONTH. SOMEBODY HAVE SOME IDEAS HOW TO AUTOMATE...
Hi, I'm baffled. If "forward declaration" of classes is not allowed (as it is in MQL5), what is the preferred method of implementing two mutually dependent classes? I have two classes, say Worker and Manager. They have to maintain a reference (pointer) to each other, the Worker needs to know...
Is there a possibility to hide the news flags? They interfere with prices, and I cannot see the low prices, when both price and flag occupy the same area It would be nice to have a checkbox somewhere to decide to display the news flags. Anyone else finds this thing annoying
some friends of mine started a group for a great initiative named : "dealing desk online scamming brokers goodbye !" please join up, spread the word and let us take these guys down ! cheers
-DXS500- RAS ID: 34132 Subscription fee: *FREE with FXCM (Micro lots are allowed with minimum deposit of $2,000). Open Free Autotrading Account With "FXCM". *Renting Account: $96 with RAS EA on your MT4 broker side. Open RENTING ACCOUNT with "RAS" Click HERE to get more information about all "RAS"...
Hi Everyone, If you are a losing trader, maybe we will be friends I lost much money in the past. Now I still can't win, but no loss. If you want to stop your losing days, please contact me and get investor password. YM: shopvy34
  Problem with Windows 7  (12   1 2)
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit as administrator and there is a problem with writing or seeing MetaTrader 5 files: MetaEditor appears to compile OK but the resulting ex5 isn't visible anywhereIf I duplicate one of the mt5 files then MetaEditor can't see it at all
just want to know coz i plan to own an iphone ^_^
It's been a long time in the making, but here is my favourite EA. Trading signals are sent from a live account, so if I make or lose money, so do you. Many traders will send siganls from a demo account at no risk to themselves. I believe that if you trust your methods enough to sell them, then you...
I want to backtest with my own data, Can I import symbol data to MT5? or Can I add a new offline symbol and then import data to it?. Regards
Is there a way to auto start new trading cycle after TP/SL ? I try different EA's w/ my own SL/TP settings and after the close it wont restart the same trade ...