The RAM is not freeing up... - page 6

Renat:

I was only talking about the file size problem. Older versions of historical blocks were stored there without being deleted.

The RAM is already being used by the experts themselves.

Another problem is that agents eat up all the RAM, start working with swap and then the computer becomes a "turtle".

The agent is now 756.

Which one fixed the problem?

GoRo:

The agent is now 756.

Which one fixed the problem?

The next one, which comes out today. It hasn't been published yet.

1. Some time ago, the agents were grinding like clockwork. Each one took up about 300 MB of memory. But on the system drive (installed in Progamm Files), each agent had about 5 GB of .tmp files in temporary folders

Is this normal?

2. I found these interesting entries in agent logs

JM      2       Logger  20:49:44        log was cleaned
JL      0       Network 00:00:00        connected to 3.agents.mql5.com
DK      0       Network 20:50:14        connected to 3.agents.mql5.com
KR      0       Network 20:50:44        connected to 3.agents.mql5.com
KI      0       Network 20:51:14        connected to 3.agents.mql5.com

All the logs have been deleted and in the event of an error I won't even be able to provide, as evidence, the logs.

Now even the running time of the agents is not known, the amount of memory used, etc. Then why the logs if they are immediately scrubbed? Previously the logs were deleted for more than 3 days.

PS. In the second line of the log, the time is wrong.

fyords:

It's quite difficult now to provide information about bugs that are tester/optimisation/cloud related. A lot of time is spent on parsing. I once suggested saving optimization results to an archive so that you could reopen it in MetaTrader 5 for analysis without having to perform optimization again. If such an archive could be saved, it would be simpler to send it to the developers for parsing. That is, the archive would contain optimization results, logs (only errors) and all other necessary information.

Renat:
In the next one, which comes out today. It hasn't been published yet.
I haven't had an update...

Logs had to be deleted more actively as they accumulate very quickly and can take up gigabytes. The agent keeps its own directories clean.

We decided not to release the build yesterday and postponed it until Monday to run more tests.

Renat:
Logs had to be deleted more actively as they accumulate very quickly and can take up gigabytes. The agent itself keeps its own directories clean. ...

No, well, I don't mind. But then if there's a problem, for example Task Handling in a home network with a router, then what to provide for parsing?

Or are the logs cleaned when a certain event occurs (not every day)?

fyords:

No, well, I don't mind. But then if there's a problem, for example Task Handling in a home network with a router, then what to provide for parsing?

Or are the logs cleaned when a certain event occurs (not every day)?

The logs can be looked at in the file during problems.

For parsing, you can simply stop the agent from the agent manager and see the full logs.Until the agent restarts, the logs are saved.

With the release of the latest build, it seems to have gotten better.