General - page 1340

Hello, I have a script for MT4 that should opens three orders in the same time with different TP. But it opens only the first order, sometime the second, anche, but all three orders where never opened. I thing, its because all three orders where send at the same time ,so the server is to busy to
Imo, this forum is being plagued by too much non-trading related and subjective threads. So I've decided upon adding content which produce some reliant information in a more objective fashion. As such please observe the following rules below. Rules: #1> Post of Trading Strategy without an
What will you do when you get a loss ?
In the example "MQL5 Reference / Math Functions / MathIsValidNumber" always wrong. The double data type is not correct and should be bool wrong: double abnormal=MathArcsin(2.0); if(!MathIsValidNumber(abnormal)) Print("Attention! MathArcsin(2.0) = ",abnormal); true: bool...
On the pagehttp://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/tester/mql5cloud_agentsthere is the following text: “Participation in MQL5 Cloud Network isabsolutely safe.” Clearly that’s not the case, because the MetaTester program installagents (Windows services), which run under the SYSTEM user. Although...
Hi guys, I posted a job here to check an EA and add a filter as my programmer has disappeared. It appears as though the code is pretty confused. Although it does the job when i test it htere are some inaccuracies with it. I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this by at least telling me
  VPS for signals?  (6)
I need to have a VPS to take advantage of the signals
It seems so long ago. But in 2009, many of the wealthy were stunned to find themselves in a cash crunch. Despite all the talk of cash cushions and risk management, many of the wealthy suddenly realized that they had overborrowed, overspent and overconcentrated on a single asset or industry. We had...
two minutes to midnight
  HI GUYS, HOW YOU DOING, DO THINK IS POSSIBLE TO CREATE A ROBOT THAT REPLACE ANY TRADER 24 HOURS A DAY;  AND  BE PROFITABLE AT LEAST 80%
The dollar ended Friday’s session mostly lower against its major counterparts after weaker-than-forecast U.S. jobs data dampened expectations that the Federal Reserve will start to unwind its stimulus program by the year's end. The Department of Labor said the U.S. economy added 162,000 jobs in July...
The biggest question facing the Federal Reserve right now is when it will start slowing down its pace of asset purchases, a process known in financial circles as "tapering" or "the taper." St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said the central bank should wait for more economic indicators before...
[Deleted]
Risk per Trade? Open Trades? Stop-Loss? Fee?...Everything :)
Hi, I installed MetaTester to provide my CPU-Power to the Cloud. Everything is working fine, 3 of 6 Agents are showing up in my Acount-List. When I check the Log-Files of all the Agents I can see that they connect once or twice a minute to the Server ("Network connected to 3.agents.mql5.com")
I know the focus here is on forex trading, but it is always good to keep up with what other assets are doing. The equity story tells a one of strength while the bond story tells us one of weakness in the economy. I am selling the equity story and I am buying the bond story as I think we are due for...
hey guys, i'm completely new to trading, and haven't even started paper trading yet. i really don't know much - i'm spending about 2 weeks doing a lot of research and self-education. doing forex AND stocks is important to me, because i want to START with stocks, since my startup capital is limited
Brokerage firms do hire people without degrees, but typically the candidate has some college, and has proven himself or herself in some other way. He or she might have already had a successful career in sales for instance. The ideal candidate is a reasonably good looking, well spoken person who...
you can invest in stocks in your country and other country too.but all the broker company cant execute those orders.there are separate broker firms who facilitate outside country transaction. example auerbach grayson broker firms.its base in US but operate outside.if u want to operate outside ur...
Most of the time when you hear this phrase it means that you are trying to reduce your risk in trading. It is something that everyone who plans to invest should know about. It is a technique that can protect your investments to some degree. What Is It? While hedging is a popular trading term, it is
To be honest what you mentioned suggests that you think that Forex may be a way to make money overnight. It is not. Forex trading is a business and needs to be treated as a business. And any business needs in-depth understanding of the concepts, pros and cons. Don't jump into it and I would even say...
It started moments after the release of the Federal Reserve’s latest decision on interest rates. Even though officially they announced maintaining the same policies of low rates and Quantitative Easing, it was a single word change in the official text of their press release from the prior month that...
The US Federal Reserve has launched a blistering attack on the European Central Bank, calling for quantitative easing across the board to lift the eurozone fully out of its slump. In a rare breach of central bank etiquette, a paper by the Richmond Fed said the ECB is hamstrung by institutional...
  hello  (1)
Another newbie on this community joined to share my knowledge and to be an active user on this forum
With earnings season winding down and the employment report out of the way, the U.S. stock market is likely to shift into a lower gear next week. The earnings season so far has been largely positive with more than half of the companies that have reported beating estimates. But cuts in outlooks...
[Deleted]
Hello friends, i just calculated a strategy and did it manually for sometime. i got good results. i want to make this strategy into a EA. i don't know mql4. so i request to make this strategy into a EA. Here is the strategy. 1) Find current rate When I open computer and start meta trade platform...
This job is for Turkish native speakers only with trading experience and translation skills. We need to translate MetaTrader 5 client terminal Help into Turkish language. The budget is $3000+, estimated delivery 15-30 days. Each candidate will be given a sample of text to test his translation...
Much has been said, and even more has been written about the reasons and causes why five years after the start of the last recession, and four years after its purported end, the US economy continues to act as if it were still in the second worst depression (for now) in history, and which without...
Yes, using this method (please elaborate) No, it just sit there till it hits TP or SL
Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is crossing historical price from below to above for bullish continuing after. Price is above the cloud for primary bullish and it was the flat as secondary trend for whole the week - price was going along Sinkou Span A support line. If the price will cross 1...
Hello Hello C losed an account within 2 seconds he say : We've studied your situation and found out that the hedge was not full, margin used was 4 usd at the moment of stop out. It makes huge difference because margin for the fully hedged positions is 0 and they cannot be stopped out no matter