Hi Guys. New Here. Question

Hi. My name is Imran. But you can call me Emmy if you want. Or anything. AS LONG AS I LIKE IT! >:3

Ok anyways, I am new here and i made an account because i have a question. So if you can answer it, thank you :). Whenever i play or start an indicator on the Metaeditor, the indicator only shows up for AUD/CAD pro. How do i play indicators on different pairs please? This is what i want to know. Thanks.

And this is metatrader 4 platform and i am severely ignorant on how to use it but i am getting there.  

let the market start hope then it will work or its only for AUD/CAD....

Noobtrader:

Hi. My name is Imran. But you can call me Emmy if you want. Or anything. AS LONG AS I LIKE IT! >:3

Ok anyways, I am new here and i made an account because i have a question. So if you can answer it, thank you :). Whenever i play or start an indicator on the Metaeditor, the indicator only shows up for AUD/CAD pro. How do i play indicators on different pairs please? This is what i want to know. Thanks.

And this is metatrader 4 platform and i am severely ignorant on how to use it but i am getting there.  

Your question isn't clear.

You start indicator on MetaEditor or MetaTrader terminal? ........ your indicator only showing/active for AUDCAD? what kind indicator you use?

Maybe this can help.
Try attach default BollingerBand or Moving Average.... if both indicator works on every pair, then nothing's wrong with your MetaTrader...
otherwise, the problem could be that custom indicator.

Thanks guys but i got it to work.