Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 155

Hey all! I've been trying to find some information about this but haven't had any luck. The OrderSend() function in MQL4 allows us to pass an argument to set the color of an arrow when a trade is executed. I find that very useful to diagnose bugs on live tests. I'm translating some code to MQL5 but
Hello, Could you please help me with starting to use trading robot? I have some questions about how to start to use it
In order to avoid problems related to filling type, i do the following before making a send request: long filling_type= SymbolInfoInteger (_symbol, SYMBOL_FILLING_MODE ); When doing the request, i pass this filling type: MqlTradeRequest request={}; ... request.type_filling=( ENUM_ORDER_TYPE_FILLING
Hey,I've been trying to create a dynamic array in which i have to store the calculation of data from the indicator and use it for different calculation but its not working. Can anyone suggest me how should initialize the array. Code: int exitHigh_handle; double exitHigh_buffer[]; int exitLow_handle;
I would like to validate EA input values (i.e min. and max.). Is this possible? I would like to enable some inputs based on the selection of one other (i.e. enabling one option would enable some other inputs). Is this possible too?
Hi I have set a double array with the AS_SERIES flag using the ArraySetAsSeries function, but when I add a new value to array[0] the older values does not distribute to the other indexes, in fact it apears a loong number. See below the first 4 indexes [0] 3315.0 (this is right) [1] 9...
I would like to add the volume of deals. Separated by market buy and market sell . The problem: Apparently OnTick() is often not called! Test: I placed a chart with this EA right next to the MT5 T&S. In the T&S you can see deals coming in that are not seen by the EA. I did this during a time with
  Trading filters  (8)
Hi, here it's an example on how my hedging bot is performing. It's very close to make it on all 28 forex pairs. The question is how it could be a clever way to filter these signals to make this work safe and smoothed. Signals are Bands and RSI based
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TrendFollower.mq5 | //| Raphael Malburg, 2021 | //| https://www.mql5.com |
I coded my EA to buy this way: bool buyNow() { Print ( "*************************** PRICE: " , this .form.price); return ckErro(cTrade.Buy( this .form.vol, this .form.name, this .form.price, this .form.stopLoss), "MyClass.buyNow " , this .sBoleta); } But Metatrader is buying
Hello! I am trying to make and EA that will search in my historyordes and check if my last 4 orders of today are all lost so that i can change my lot for the next trades. For example if the consecutive loses are 2 increase next trades lot to 0.2 OR if the consucutive loses are 1 increase the lot to
  Automated MACD Trader  (111   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Can someone please help me how to make Automated MACD Trader, trailing stop and ability to change the MACD Default settings.... Thanks Babar
[Deleted]
Hi again folks. After working hard on the pivotmagic EA (which is getting popular every day), I found that simpler mechanisms are probably better for profit in the long run. I therefore developed an extremely extremely simple system based on 2 MACDs: MACD1 is to identify the entry point: When the
Hi, I just made some EA with simple function, but I have a problem. The settings of my EA is when 2 EMA crossed the numbers within the DX variable will change. For example Dx = 10 If fast EMA crossing up Dx += 1 that mean Dx = 11 If fast EMA crossing Down Dx -=1 that mean Dx = 9 But, when EMA
Hello, i try to write a file in the file section. The should be created. string terminal_data_path= TerminalInfoString ( TERMINAL_DATA_PATH ); string filename=terminal_data_path+ "\\MQL5\\Files\\" + "myfile.txt" ; int filehandle= FileOpen (filename, FILE_READ | FILE_WRITE | FILE_TXT ); ///
My Multi Symbol Multi Period Scanner EA performs 6400 calculation per second, and consuming 80% CPU and 3GB Ram My CPU is Core i7 6700 and GPU is Nvidia GTX 970 The calculation scans 14+ buffers on 11 timeframe on 130+ symbols I am thinking to convert my EA calculation to OpenCL Here is results for
Hi AFAIK it's not possible to open a trade withing the candle duration on Open Prices . other systems allow that. it's just a matter of checking if the price asked for entry is within high and low of the bar, then computing the Drawdown as if price went the opoosite way and came back (worst case
  Tape Reading  (2)
Is it possible to create a robot that does tape reading? Check the order book, times and trade and the volume at price
Please Help Please advise this error suddenly appeared. Is there a way to disable auto update ? RE 2 16:30:52.832 AiFetchV2.03 (EURGBP,M5) Access violation at 0x0000024A29BF7215 read to 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF in
Hello all. I am looking for a way to toggle the "Allow Algo Trading" checkbox (counterpart to the MT4 "Allow Live Trading") and not toggle the "Algo Trading" button on the toolbar. Is there a way to do it? native or dll any method is ok. Apologies in advance if this question has been asked /
Hello All I am seeking some advice from more experienced members of this community Basically I am working on a Socket client EA which connects to a remote Socket server and get some calculated values from the server , after receiving those values I am saving these values into a text file and
Hello everyone, in brief, I design an EA increase linear value of lot with Balance (Money Management) For Example: for balance 100$ --------> 0.03 Lot so, balance 1,000$ -----> 0.30 Lot and balance 10,000$ ----> 3.00 Lot .... or balance 33.33$ -------> 0.01 Lot But by backtesting (8Years), I
Hello, I've read topics on here already regarding creating multiple terminals on one computer. i.e. copy directory folder - rename - create shortcut.. seems like a simple process to have multiple terminals for running different EAs but are there any shared registry settings or other settings in
When placing an Order using CTrade, I'm adding a comment string in the arguments. I'd like to retrieve that Comment later, once the position has run its course and hit its TP/SL. I must be looking in the wrong place, however, as the only comment I can seem to find looks something like "sl: 1.12345"
Hi, I have no ideas anymore what might be wrong with my code. I try to open a SELL LIMIT order but the terminal just says "invalid order", Error code 10035. Here is the core fragment: int OnInit () { const string symbol = "EURUSD" ; datetime exp_time = TimeCurrent ()+ 9923 * 60 * 60 ;
Hi, can I backrest an EA on line? in the webterminal
metatrader after a few hours deletes my pending orders, why it happens, how to fix it
Hi all Fairly new to this and I've been working on an EA, and I needed a trading-session piece of code, which I found in the forums and copied in, but it has a sleep timer in it of 2000ms (which actually backtests the highest/best results). When I backtest and optimise that sleep timer value (from 0
Let say we have 2 conditions for trailing: Trail with 300000 points at a defined signal. Else trail 100000 points if previous trade was a loss using martingale. We have 2 Open Positions at 0.2 lots on diff pairs (Boom1000 and Boom500 and Boom500 hits Sl. On candle open, Boom500 a position with 0.4
  Trading with Python  (73   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I'm asking someone to suggest a simple (knowingly losing, not the point) trading strategy. If the message is sane, that is, will be more or less clearly set out what needs to be done, implement here, in this thread, trade on this strategy, in Python. I'm waiting )