Trading with Python - page 8

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
Seems to me a useful topic for learning python. For those who want and know µl) no more.
I won't say. In the 90's 1C beat Sail and Best not at all because it was better).

In the 90's (and 0's) 1C was simply more affordable...and not without its owners' control :-) and the same familiar battle with 7 vs 8 ...a la the competition with themselves

slightly praising 1C, I mean the 8. To my stern opinion, if it were lighter with the licence (or price) - almost perfect erp. Without getting stuck in the bay (outside special "configurations") - just like a poet's dream for a relational database.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

In the 90's (and 0's) 1C was simply more accessible...and it seems that it was not without its owners :-) and the same familiar battle with 7 vs 8 ...a la competition with themselves

slightly praising 1C, I mean the 8. To my stern opinion, if it were lighter with the licence (or price) - almost perfect erp. Without getting stuck in the bay (outside special "configurations") - just like a poet's dream for a relational database.

I won't argue, but accessibility? Sneakiness maybe?)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
I don't get it at all. What's so bad there? Comms are needed. Copying may not always be there. But it's a bit of a mixture.

It's not about comments, it's about commented code, which is found in 1C system modules every now and then

The code in 1C is terribly copied, the DRY principle does not work there.