Trading with Python - page 7

Mikhael1983 #:

The full code of the TradeLogic.py file so far (yes, it is primitive, but I'm sure it may open the door to trading using Metatrader 5 and Python for some)

I highly recommend trading with Python + metatrader5 library to everyone.

Are you sure that the above is much simpler than MQL ????

you're crazy, oh loo...

JRandomTrader #:

Once again: the order has already been executed and gone into history. It is no longer active. The position is already open, but it is not yet visible, the request does not show it.

I think it is possible with high frequency of requests, I usually add a pause of 1 second or at least 0.5 seconds (in this code, too), to avoid any tricky situations.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Are you sure this is much simpler than the MQL ????

You're crazy, oh loo...

I have less code in real trading robots in MQL5.

JRandomTrader #:

I have less code in real trading robots in MQL5.

Well, on the contrary, I have a lot more... You need trading logic, you can't open by SMA... In fact, I haven't even had enough time to show how to use Sdelka class, and I am using it actively, even though it is much more complex than the preset shown here )

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

It's already 104) It's the 105th being written here)

I doubt the topikrtartor writes a library for algotrading, it's just another example on the subject of the article:

Rectal programming: basics for practicing 1C programmers

Igor Makanu #:

I don't think the author is writing an alt trading library, it's just another example of the theme of the article:

not relevant to the topic,

but 1C has rolled out a very good system. That's just awesome. If the core wasn't so fenced in with licenses and franchisee interests, it would even take off. It's all done "SIMPLE" there.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

not relevant to the topic,

but 1C has rolled out a very good system. It's pretty awesome. If the core wasn't so fenced in by licences and franchisee interests, it would even take off. It's all done "SIMPLE" there.

Seems to me a useful topic for learning python. For those who want and know µl) nothing more.
I won't say. 1s beat sail and best in the 90s not at all because it was better)

Igor Makanu #:

I don't think the author is writing a library for alt trading, it's just another example of the theme of the article:

I do not get it at all. What is so bad there? Comments are needed. Copying maybe not always. But it's a bit of a mixture.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
I don't get it at all. What's so bad about it? Comments are needed. Copying maybe not always. But it's a bit of a mixture.

I don't know, I didn't like the article either - I read it diagonally

but the title deserves attention )))

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Are you sure this is much simpler than the MQL ????

you're crazy, oh l...

Yeah, I'm laughing too)) People who can't master the most complicated C-like, and therefore such a terrible ancient language, and "worship" python for its simplicity and brevity, take and write the same C trash, but in python, without a single python style or at least an op pattern )))).

Another very clear demonstration that it's very much not about the language.