How to make giant profits on forex? - page 18

SanAlex:

Looking for a broker in Russia.

Aleksander: Could you give me the address of your broker? (in a private message).

replied

Aleksander:

You're wrong... i would love to see the zigzag - put a fib on it and look at it - the take will trigger at once or twice or thrice - very often the minimini is applied on the reversals - moreover, due to the fact that the distance between the levels increases the multiplier itself, not just *2 but less...

a good variant on this topic has already been shown recently

of course not 2.

and if you do the math in Excel, 1.05 is more than enough.

in Fibo there are 10 levels I think, I do not remember and did not apply

but if you look at the chiff 15.02, I do not remember the year, such a strategy would be out and levels would not be enough

we need 500 of them.

Aleksander:

Do the math - 3000% is 30 times the deposit... and I increased it 300 times...

yeah

Aleksander:

replied

Thank you!

Renat Akhtyamov:

a good one on the subject has been shown before, recently.

of course not 2.

and if you estimate it in excel, 1.05 would be more than enough.

in Fibo there are 10 levels I think, I do not remember and did not apply

but if you look at the chiff 15.02, I do not remember the year, such a strategy would be out and levels would not be enough

you need 500

i think there should be no spooling more than 5-8 times - it should go this way or that way

Aleksander:

Look up that section - it shouldn't be like this - no more than 5-8 windings - it should go this way and that way.

here's

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/247538

А Вы готовы к встрече с чёрным лебедем?
А Вы готовы к встрече с чёрным лебедем?
  • www.mql5.com
"Черный лебедь - это труднопрогнозируемое и редкое событие, которое имеет значительные последствия...

No - it's OK there - the move was up - there would have been a Sell position down which would have closed within minutes at a profit...

Реter Konow:

I've never lost a deposit, I only lost profit once and stopped trading. Then studied the structure of the market. I understood him. Here I'm conducting an experiment - I'm showing how it works and watching the reaction.

The result is twofold - the smart ones are silent, the rest are yelling and throwing faeces. They don't even ask "how?, what?, why?" questions. Phenomenon... Conclusions justify the behaviour of DCs and MMs, because such stubbornness cannot be beaten, which means only taking advantage.

there were questions, that's not the word.

they don't work, they serve

let's say we buy, they sell us, here everything is even: purchases equal to sales

but the total number of purchases and sales of traders (clients) are not equal

that's all the wisdom that moves the price

well, the question - what prevented us from making instant profit, unlike them?

The answer - this is the beginning of the way to develop a strategy

Aleksander:

replied

Alexander, would you be so kind as to send me one too?

Renat Akhtyamov:

there were questions, that's not the word.

They don't work, they serve.

let's say we buy, they sell us, everything is equal here: purchases equal sales

but the total number of purchases and sales of traders (clients) are not equal

that's all the wisdom

well, the question - what prevented us from making instant profit as opposed to them?

The answer - this is the beginning of the way to develop a strategy

Suppose I and you make a deal: I sell the contract, you buy it. Two positions have opened in the market with a small minus balance (the broker has removed the commission). Next, we wait for the actions of other traders - it depends on them which of us will come out in the plus, which in the minus and pay a profit to the second (their counterparty). If traders are pulling the price down, I win and you close with a loss and provide me with my profit. If they pull up, it's the other way round.

Each of us (you and me) has a strategy of calculating future actions of other traders, whose accuracy of forecasts determines who of us will win and who will lose. Every buyer/seller pair does the same. One always provides profit to the other, but it depends not on the trader, but on other traders, who make deals afterwards. That's how the trader's market works and that's the order of the day.

The market-maker's market works differently. There is one "Mega" trader, who makes deals with everyone. He buys from everyone and sells to everyone. Thus, the regular buyers/sellers traders do not get together and do not make deals with each other. They no longer provide profit to each other, because their deals are made by a common Mega-Trader and that is his task.

The Mega-trader becomes a common counterparty and consequently the strategies of ordinary traders must already calculate his actions, not those of other traders, as before.

And this begs the question "do the principles of price movement in the market change with a common counterparty?". If before the traders provided each other profits from their pockets, which required some balance of their capitals and control of securing the proceeds, now the profits are provided by one person with mega-capital, but he (the person) cannot afford to pay out the winnings at the expense of his deposit, can he? Consequently, it must take steps to limit its losses if one side of the traders violently moves the price against the other using numerical and financial advantage. After all, there is not enough money on the weak side to ensure that the strong side of the traders wins. So something has to be done about it...

As an option, to "pour" liquidity on the levels before the movement of the strong side to "stifle" its momentum. Then, to reverse the movement on its own and direct it towards the minority positions, so that the open positions of the majority go into deficit. Of course, they will begin to close, but their loss will be enough to pay for the gain of the minority, and there will still be money left for your pocket...

Trader's "memory" paints a picture of a market that has long been gone, while the ability to adapt to the new market has not been developed for lack of understanding.