How to make giant profits on forex? - page 21

Реter Konow:
No, it's not. DC has nothing to do with it at all. Read it carefully.

There's nothing to read. Write clearly and in a few words - who is it?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There's nothing to read. Write clearly and in a few words - who is it?

The market maker, aka central counterparty, aka liquidity provider (in general terms, his function is one person, although he may appear as a number of united entities). Its role in the market and participation in trading. How trading through a general counterparty differs from regular trading and what the specifics are.

to the point of weirdness and blowing up an immature brain - physically, market makers are hired individuals (organisations).

TheXpert:

Foot-hunting is an objective reality, it doesn't go anywhere from denial.

ÓÎÎ!!!! What are you doing here? What are you doing here? Are you reading this? :-)

You're even participating???

Реter Konow:
The market maker, aka central counterparty, aka liquidity provider (in general terms, in its functions, it is one person, although it may appear as many united entities). Its role in the market and participation in trading. How trading through a general counterparty differs from regular trading and what the specifics are.

Peter - well, I didn't want to, but I had to... you can do it without giving a reason... "FANCIER - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - NARAAAA!!!" :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

to the point of weirdness and blowing up an immature brain - physically, market makers are hired individuals (organisations).

It could also be a bank, or a clearing company alienated from an exchange, or who knows who else. But, the essence is the same. Provides liquidity, maintains volatility, participates in trading.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

to the point of strangeness and blowing up an immature brain - physically, market makers are hired individuals (organisations).

Yes, they have a contract.

Реter Konow:
Also, it can be a bank, or a clearing company alienated from the exchange, or who knows who else. But, the point is the same. It provides liquidity, maintains volatility, participates in trading.

physically a market maker - a separate activity, licence, requirements and so on.

A bank cannot be an MM, it is forbidden to be one.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

physically a market maker - a separate activity, licence, requirements and so on.

A bank cannot be an MM, it is forbidden to be one.

Tomorrow we will find out more precisely whether a bank is forbidden to be an MM. But the point is that it does not matter who does the MM and why, it matters how it affects the market and traders.

Speaking of giant profits; my daughter and I chatted for a couple of months, after which she bought gold from SB at 4178 roubles/g in April at a spread of 360 roubles. The goal was: a conservative deposit for 6 months. Today SB is buying at 4550, the rally continues, I think - until the end of the year. Daughter not working since April, but earning more than her last job - deputy minister of Moscow region and another cooler one.