How to make giant profits on forex? - page 12

khorosh:

The use of many loosely related terms in no way indicates the logical perfection of your conclusions.))

In the context of your personality, these terms began to come together harmoniously after the post about drug addicts not deserving of pity. Now, an op-ed to justify your parasitic life position... You are "growing" in my eyes.))

one more companion for your merry chat room : https://porfirevich.ru/

philosophical as well as some :-)

Порфирьевич
  • porfirevich.ru
Сочинение историй при помощи нейросети

Реter Konow:
In the context of your personality, these terms began to harmonise after the post about junkies not deserving of pity. Now, an op-ed to justify your parasitic life position... You are "growing" in my eyes.))

The exchange, as soon as it became a platform, not for real trading, but for making money from secondary instruments, became immoral. but there is so much money nowhere else. so there are excuses that even if your activities are harmful to others, but you do not break the law and still make money, then you are golden)))) But apparently people are like that. They want the stock exchange, forex and non-labour income)))))))

Реter Konow:
In the context of your personality these terms began to fit harmoniously after a post about drug addicts who do not deserve pity. Now, an op-ed to justify your parasitic life position... You are "growing" in my eyes.))

You live at the expense of society, getting food, clothes, shoes, modern information services and utilities from it, whileproducing nothing of substance. You write some unnecessary code and chatter here on the forum. I suggest that you fundamentally change this parasitic existence of yours and move to the countryside. Learn to produce agricultural products there and start a subsistence farming, only then will you truly become a free and independent member of society, free of such an ailment as a parasitic attitude to life))).

It's too late for me to change my life, I'll remain a parasite, especially since I'm a pensioner, which is almost synonymous with a parasite)))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

The exchange, as soon as it became a platform, not for real trading, but for making money from secondary instruments, became immoral. but there is no money anywhere else. so there are excuses that even if your activities are harmful to others, but you do not break the law and make money, then you are in the black)))) But apparently people are like that. They want the stock market, forex and non labour income)))))))

Yes... Well, he tried to make me look immoral, saying that I praise money, and it would be better to do charity, and then, from his "great" mind he said that he does not give a fuck about charity, survival of the fittest and in general, if you have strength, you can earn as you wish and live at the expense of others ... All according to Darwin's law.)))

Violations of logical thinking, that's when in several successive posts you express views that are incompatible for one integral personality. However, perhaps he did not know that trading contains an immoral side, and when he understood that, he began to justify that immorality...

We come to the confirmation of trader illiteracy and this partly removes the cynicism of the justification thesis).

Реter Konow:

Yes... Well, he tried to make me look immoral by bragging about money, but he'd rather do charity, and then, from his "great" mind he said he didn't give a fuck about charity, survival of the fittest and in general, if you have strength, earn as you wish and live at the expense of others... All according to Darwin's law.)))

Violations of logical thinking, that's when in several successive posts you express views that are incompatible for one integral personality. However, perhaps he did not know that trading contains an immoral side, and when he understood that, he began to justify that immorality...

We come to the confirmation of trader illiteracy and this partly removes the immorality of justification thesis).

One should not confuse charity for the benefit of the disabled, orphanages and large families with support for gamblers, drug addicts and alcoholics. Gamblers are not guilty of anything and simply by virtue of the circumstances of life have found themselves in a difficult situation, so they need the support of their fellow citizens and society. The latter have themselves to blame for their situation and therefore, I believe, they deserve no leniency. And you have mixed things up on purpose in order to make me look false.

khorosh:

We should not confuse charity for the disabled, orphanages and large families with support for gamblers, drug addicts and alcoholics. The first ones are not guilty of anything and are in a difficult situation due to their life circumstances, so they need the support of their fellow citizens and society. The latter have themselves to blame for their situation and therefore, I believe, they deserve no leniency. And you have mixed things up on purpose to make me look false.

I will not dig into the "intricacies" of your complicated morality - who deserves what and why. I will say: you should not be reckless in throwing shade of lies and slander on moral image of a person with whom you are unfamiliar. You can get a backlash. ))

Реter Konow:

I will not delve into the "intricacies" of your complicated morality - who deserves what and why. I will say this: you should not be reckless in throwing lies and slander on the moral character of someone with whom you are unfamiliar. You can get a backlash. ))

Don't break the chronological sequence of responses to my posts. Your response to this post is behind you.

Your response is unprovoked and came after I wrote that you don't trade. You took that as an insult and gave me a pearl: " You're a strange man... " You're not a boy, you're old... but you can't get rid of your dope..." And here you are breaking the chronological sequence, confusing cause and effect. Perhaps you put if() first and then else() in your code. Or maybe everything is upside-down in your code too? Eh, young people... It's me, an old man, who can confuse when and what happened, because of senile sclerosis, but you cannot forgive me. Or do you confuse on purpose only for your own benefit?

Как брать гигантскую прибыль на форексе?
Как брать гигантскую прибыль на форексе?
  • www.mql5.com
Мои прибыли маленькие, от этого мой депозит или стоит на месте или тает, а я хочу гигантскую прибыль получать...

khorosh:

Don't break the chronological sequence of responses to my posts. Behind you is the response to this post.

1. Your response was not provoked by anything and followed after I wrote that you were not trading.

2. You took it as an insult and gave me a pearl: " You're a strange man... " You're not a boy, you're old... but you can't get rid of the 'dope'..." And here you are breaking the chronological sequence, confusing cause and effect. Perhaps you put if() first and then else() in your code. Or maybe everything is upside-down in your code too? Eh, young people... It's me, an old man, who can confuse what happened and when, because of senile sclerosis, but you cannot forgive me. Or are you confused only for your own benefit?

1. You haven't provided any proof of what you're saying:
khorosh:

You often pedal the issue of having or not having money in your posts. If you have a lot of it, you should not boast about it. First, a person deserves respect only when he has earned it himself honestly, and not inherited it from his parents. Secondly, do charity without any PR. Then you will be respected.

If this is not slander, where are the links to posts?

2. For the somewhat rude statement about "dope" I apologised earlier. You said you accept the apology:
khorosh:
I was only stating the fact that you don't trade. And you went on an angry tirade and started discussing my personality and describing it with unflattering epithets. Get a grip young man and respect the rules of the forum. It's a shame that I am so often wrong about people, because until now I thought you were an intelligent and intelligent person. -How deceptive looks can be, thought the hedgehog, getting off the shoe-brush).
Sorry. Spontaneous reaction to advice to go who-knows-where to find who-knows-what and learn zen.))

Didn't mean to offend you. But you are wrong - I have traded and gained practical experience. Everything I said above is my opinion.

P.S. You only tried to contrast blind and thoughtless action with rational choice and reflection. It seemed like a subtle mockery to me, that's why I responded that way.

Gentlemen - it's clear that finding out and stuff... :-)

But IMHO, one gets the impression that you are bogging down the branch with your ego, taking the content into spam, depriving it of meaningfulness...