How to make giant profits on forex? - page 13

Roman Shiredchenko:

Gentlemen - it's clear that finding out and stuff... :-)

But IMHO, one gets the impression that you are bogging down the branch with your EGO, taking the content into spam, depriving it of meaningfulness ...

But he can talk for weeks on a given subject, but about nothing.

Understand and forgive :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

But IMHO, one gets the impression that you're bogging down the branch with your EGO, taking the content into spam, depriving it of meaningfulness...

Back to the topic of the thread:

1. Super profit(Grail) is impossible to obtain, because in Forex conditions, it means stable and unlimited bankruptcy of ALL traders except one, who has this Grail. Sooner or later, others will stop depositing and opening trades, leading to the "collapse" of the Grail.

2. No strategy matters if you do not understand the trading logic of the big players, because the price depends on their actions.

3. Going into the market you need to know it:

а. Is the market a market maker or a trader?

b. Are there many big players in it?

c. What are their strategies?

Реter Konow:
Back to the topic of the thread:

1. It is impossible to make super profits (the Grail), because in forex terms it means stable and unlimited ruin of ALL traders except one, who has this Grail. Sooner or later, others will stop depositing and opening trades, leading to the "collapse" of the Grail.

2. No strategy matters if you do not understand the trading logic of the big players, because the price depends on their actions.
I suggest that the topic starter (or us) define the concept of "

...taking giant profits on forex"-that's not what "Super profits (the Grail) are impossible to make, ..."

Roman Shiredchenko:
I suggest that the topic starter (or us) define the concept "

...taking giant profits on the forex market" is not the same as "It's impossible to make super profits (the Grail)..."

Well, giant profits is almost synonymous with the grail. Imho.

The delusion of the"grail" idea is that it completely ignores the source of the money. Traders do not understand that to possess the "grail" means to "rob" other traders unlimitedly, taking their money in an endless series of profitable deals. In other words, the grail "emasculates" itself with the impoverishment of the money source - other speculators.

In fact, the one, whose deposit is many times greater than the total trader's capital for the particular market, has the grail, because this allows him to become the common counterparty for ALL, and to pull the price, forcing the bulls and bears to lose consecutively.

Roman Shiredchenko:

But IMHO, one gets the impression that you are bogging down the branch with your EGO, taking the content into spam, depriving it of meaningfulness...

Roman, don't be naive and don't expect anyone here to tell you how to make giant profits. It's just another thread for flubbing, that's why we're flubbing). Better get busy perfecting your martingale. Mine has a long test run, nothing to do, so I'm just busy blubbering).

khorosh:

Roman, don't be naive and don't expect anyone here to tell you how to make huge profits. It's just another thread for flubbing, that's why we're flubbing). Better get busy perfecting your martingale. Mine's got a long test going on, nothing to do, so I'm busy blubbering).

Ok. :-)

Реter Konow:

Living off the profits of speculative trading is no great honour. Lack of education prevents you from understanding that you are taking forex money from other poor people who are losing it. And you put it in a positive light, a supporter of "charity")

On the contrary, it is a great honour to be taken legitimately, from the best of the best. This is what stock trading is all about.