How to make giant profits on forex? - page 70

Aleksandr Volotko:

How did your last catch end up there? There were rumours that it ended with a fat lot (read - stop), but there were no peers attached to those rumours.

20 pips before take - count 300K - caught 32 lots in the pyramid - waiting for 1 more step for 64 lots and take - caught the rollback - blocked - but apparently over the years of laziness lost a little skills of proper unblocking and after a month of fucking closed at 19k... well... almost 600% is OK :) 250k in and out - easy :)

Aleksander:

20 pips before take - count 300k - caught 32 lots in the pyramid - waiting for 1 more step for 64 lots and take - caught the rollback - locked - but apparently over the years of laziness lost a little skills of proper unlocking and after a month of fuckery closed at 19k... well... almost 600% is OK :) 250k in and out - easy :)

Well, yes, +600% is better than -100%, I failed this time but I can get it next time, if I keep trying (and trying isn't torture, why not?).

Aleksander:

20 pips before take - count 300k - caught 32 lots in the pyramid - waiting for 1 more step for 64 lots and take - caught the rollback - locked - but apparently over the years of laziness lost a little skills of proper unlocking and after a month of fuckery closed at 19k... well... almost 600% is OK :) 250k came and went - easy :)

rather than sinking it it's better to go to the factory...

Aleksandr Volotko:

Yes, +600% is better than -100%, I failed this time but I will succeed the next one if I keep trying (and it never hurts, why not?).

it is better to give up everything, it is better to starve and go to the factory

pyramiding has no rational basis