Bitcoin miner - page 47

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What does it mean to mine kosher?

The task of mining crypto is divided among all members of the pool, and accordingly the reward is also divided among all

And the top-starter's equipment allows for a more professional approach to the issue.

I also read about graphics cards, how they suffer from mining. Average "life" of 2-3 months if overheated above 80 degrees...

Renat Akhtyamov:

The task of mining crypto is divided among all members of the pool, and accordingly, the reward is divided among all of them.

And the top starter's equipment allows him to approach the question in a more professional way.

So it seems we have already discussed that the pool will be faster to find the right answers because of the distribution of tasks from different search points, and the loner will have to search all by himself, investigate every piece.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I think we have already discussed that the pool will find the right answers faster, because it will distribute the task from different search points, while the loner will have to look for everything by himself, investigating every bit of it.

Naturally. He's got a pretty big machine, he can do it.

For a start, you need to create a pool. But how to do it, I haven't figured out yet.

Miners are mostly programmers, as I understand it.

If you solve the problem of mining in the headline, well, yes - not bad through NiceHash, ie, get an incomprehensible way to accrue in bitcoins...

Renat Akhtyamov:

The task of mining crypto is shared by all pool members, and so is the reward.

And the top-starter's equipment allows him to approach the question in a more professional way.

I also read about graphics cards, how they suffer from mining. Average "life span" is 2-3 months if overheated over 80 degrees...

And I read that the earth is flat. I'm an electronics engineer with a lot of development in different areas (before 2005), I've dealt with high-stress hot systems. And I wrote my opinion somewhat earlier. But the fact that schoolboy Petya wrote a rubbish in his blog, which he heard from his friend Vasya, and he thought it up when he was pulling his own thing, of course, doesn't cause doubts to suckers )) After all, it was written on the Internet, so it's true!

Or maybe we should admit that the whole world has one type of silicon for chips, and Nvidea and AMD have another, which turns into G. It is a kind of transmutation of elements in a video game ))

In 4k games the graphics cards heat up even more because in addition to the pure GPU the image processing units are used which are idle when mining.

That's all, I'm not going to talk about it anymore, it's boring.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And I've read that the earth is flat. I'm an electronics engineer with a lot of development in various fields (before 2005), and have dealt with highly loaded hot systems. And I wrote my opinion a little earlier. But the fact that schoolboy Petya wrote a rubbish in his blog, which he heard from his friend Vasya, and he thought it up when he was pulling his own thing, of course, does not arouse doubts in suckers )) After all, it was written on the Internet, so it's true!

Or maybe we should admit that the whole world has one type of silicon for chips, and Nvidea and AMD have another, which turns into G. It is a kind of transmutation of elements in a video game ))

In 4k games the graphics cards heat up even more because in addition to the pure GPU the image processing units are used which are idle when mining.

That's it, I'm not going to talk about it anymore, it's boring.

Yep, and the only one in the whole world...

can you even design processors, integrated circuits, chips?

if you did, you'd know the difference between nvidia and amd

it's boring and about nothing, you're right.

prostotrader:

My NiceHash pool has been unavailable since last night

What's up with you?

Andy:

Available.

Switched from Europe to China, it seems to have caught my breath.

Bitcoin's erratic movements seem to be coming to an end and transaction volumes are gradually returning to normal. I think the price will return to around 10000, settle down and then go back to slow growth.

Apparently it's not fate to try the RX Vega 64, last week they were everywhere at 42000-43000rub..,

and today there's none, I found one for 50379 rbl. (for $600 ~35000rub abroad) but I'm not going to buy it.

EVGA 1070Ti is expected on Monday and Tuesday, I'll probably buy it...

prostotrader:

Apparently it's not fate to try the RX Vega 64, last week they were everywhere at 42000-43000rub..,

and today there's none, I found one for 50379 rbl. (for $600 ~35000rub abroad) but I'm not going to buy it.

On Monday-Tuesday I expect delivery of EVGA 1070Ti, I'll probably buy them...

I'd rather have a 1080 Ti.

nix.ru, in stock.

Personally, I wanted to buy there, but.... changed my mind

I am still avidly reading about mining

The hardware on the vids is a solution that hasn't been used by experienced miners for about two years now