Bitcoin miner - page 42

This is what it looks like on MT5, you can still make money on down moves, just be careful. Says Index, CFD calculation method

Alexey Volchanskiy:

That's it, I've got to get the scalper on crypto )) Why, the volatility there is good. But I guess only CFD or indices on forex? I must try to use demo this week.

I may try to use some forex in my trading account, but I have not got any tips on how to use it.)

If bitcoin or other crypto would not walk in a channel, but go up or down, it would be a fairy tale. In the meantime, it is so. And there is no need to put a rig.

Question to the author of this thread, is the rig at home or in another room? If it's at home, it's a wrap.

At home, but not me, and a neighbour in a separate room, the noise is minimal, but it gives immense heat 2.23 Kw. eats :) per hour around the clock.

prostotrader:

At home, but not at my place, but at a neighbour's in a separate room, the noise is minimal, but the heat is enormous, 2.23 KW per hour, all day and night.

Can you compare kWh to earnings? Is it possible to compare kWh to earnings?

Vladimir Karputov:

Is it possible to compare kWh with earnings? Probably the tariff for electrons in the socket at such consumption will be like production?

I have already written that my neighbour is disabled, I pay 1kW - 1,67 roubles.

prostotrader:

Hi!

Let's say I boughtMINING RIGS 500 NVIDIA - ROI EXPERT RIGS (500MH/S)

and started getting Bitcoins.

A few reasons for "why things will bend":

1. the lead programmer came out of Bitcoin saying, "Bitcoin is controlled by a few people...".

2. Bitcoin is a money surrogate. Will they ban it? Will restrictions be imposed? Will there be controls?

3. money issue. Bitcoins are being mined more and more. They should get cheaper under normal conditions.

4. Bitcoin does not solve any problem "normally". No anonymity, no "for the poor" (whoever has the most money, gets the most money-mined), can't pay for anything properly, no reliability... etc.

5. Pseudo-distributed system. Any programmer will tell you that there are root servers that belong to someone.

6. A lot of hacking and wallet hijacking.

7. There are a lot of lies around cryptocurrency.

Etc. To sum it up - bitcoins are a huge risk anyway and more pampering. Although the attempt to bring down the financial system wasn't bad. :))

prostotrader:

No, just a rig (8 video cards + mum + CPU + RAM + SSD + W10 + 2 PSU + 8 raisers + cage + Wi-fi adapter + HDMI emulator) and only $450

Where are those prices? I read the thread from the beginning - it says that the video is about 60k RUB

Ivan Gurov:

A few reasons "why it's going to fold":

1. The lead programmer came out of bitcoin saying, "Bitcoin is controlled by a few people...".

2. Bitcoin is a money surrogate. Will they ban it? Will restrictions be imposed? Will there be controls?

3. money issue. Bitcoins are being mined more and more. They should get cheaper under normal conditions.

4. Bitcoin does not solve any problem "normally". No anonymity, no "for the poor" (whoever has the most money, gets the most money-mined), can't pay for anything properly, no reliability... etc.

5. Pseudo-distributed system. Any programmer will tell you that there are root servers that belong to someone.

6. A lot of hacking and wallet hijacking.

7. There are a lot of lies around cryptocurrency.

Etc. To sum it up - bitcoins are a huge risk anyway and more pampering. Although the attempt to bring down the financial system wasn't bad. :))

Are you "persuading" yourself?

It's already useless for me to say all this, as I've already bought everything and am about to buy a second (more budget friendly) one.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Where are these prices? I read the thread from the beginning - it says that the video is about 60k rubles

You should have read it first :)

$450 is the profit (not the full profit) for the first month of semi-work

prostotrader:

Are you "persuading" yourself?

It's already useless for me to say this, because I've already bought everything and am about to buy a second (more budget-friendly) one.

Why the more budget-friendly one, i.e. you said earlier that if little profit is made, a higher percentage goes to transactions.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Why the more budget-friendly one, i.e. you said earlier that if little profit is made, a bigger percentage goes to transactions.

The thing is, a new 1070 Ti card just came out, which is almost 2 times cheaper than the 1080Ti, and its

performance is not 2 times worse, plus I still really want to try out the RX Vega 64.

In a rig that already exists, I don't want to bring in new (uncharted AMD) cards as it's out

at design capacity and brings good profit (now, much more than planned) - what's the point of stopping the machine?

But a new rig is another matter, all the same, you have to buy and buy and tune - downtime is inevitable.