Bitcoin miner - page 45

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not going to now.

When the hardware prices drop, I'll do it then.

They didn't really take off. When did the hysteria start? There's a good review, Computer of the Month, where you can look at component prices, then compare with spring 2017

https://3dnews.ru/959350?top-articles-block

Компьютер месяца — октябрь 2017 года
Компьютер месяца — октябрь 2017 года
  • 3dnews.ru
Кто знает, если бы не AMD со своими процессорами Ryzen, то, возможно, сейчас мы опять обсуждали бы очередные четырехъядерники Intel. Однако, господа присяжные заседатели, лед тронулся: впервые для массовой платформы крупнейший чипмейкер выпустил шестиядерные модели Core i5-8400 и Core i5-8600K (без поддержки технологии Hyper-Threading), а также...

Renat Akhtyamov:

or you can both mine and trade together.

pay out not so much per day, so 4-cards is enough

the total: mining machine costs about 12 + 4 * 33 + 20 + 6 + 7 = 170 thousand roubles, which will mint $ 200 a month, ie, a year or so he will pay off

i did not buy anything, just a little bit of cash from the CPU when i posted the link, but it's still nice

I'm going to buy a good video card tomorrow and put it in, and that's it for now...

what kind of CPU is it now?

10500 course and above, Hooray!!!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What kind of CPU is it now?

intel i5

prostotrader:
If you have to install two registers, you have to test the mains or put them on different lines. And consider that there is an iron/kettle/handyman/ hoover...

With MinerGate I never waited for the balance to increase. Killed this one ....

Today I'm using NiceHash, balance is increasing, all is normal.

Mining on an intel i5 processor

https://profitgid.ru/zakon-metkalfa-obosnovyvaet-rost-stoimosti-bitkoina.html

Закон Меткалфа обосновывает рост стоимости Биткоина
  • votes: 1
  • Максим Сотник
  • profitgid.ru
К этому выводу пришел Стивен Паувага из ETF Momentum Investing. Он проанализировал рост Биткоина, и считает, что криптовалюта еще не достигла своего пика. Его поддерживает и Фрэнк Хоумс, гендир US Global Investors. Он заявил: «Согласно закону Меткалфа ценность сети увеличивается пропорционально росту пользователей данной сети». Роберт Меткалф...

I don't need quid, how do I get the bits out?

But here's a question, you only mine bitcoins, do you have the option of mining anything else???

Renat Akhtyamov:
I don't need quid, how do I withdraw the bits?

To a thumb drive, or webmoney.