Bitcoin miner - page 54

Eh, the bitcoin thing is a pain for me right now...

And what the fuck, after I dumped all my savings in bitcoins for 8000 at the exchange rate, that bitch almost doubled in value.

And I've been trying to talk people out of investing in bitcoin mining long before the bitcoin hit its first $1,000.

I've been telling people not to give me advice anymore.

prostotrader:

Of course it will diminish over time

Added

Both regs have cards running at default settings (NO EQUIPMENT).

Is it possible to mine, say,Vertcoin money? According to http://whattomine.com this is the most profitable option for your cards.

WhatToMine - VTC Vertcoin mining profit calculator
WhatToMine - VTC Vertcoin mining profit calculator
  • whattomine.com
Block time: Last block: Bl. reward: Bl. reward 24h: Difficulty: Difficulty 24h: Difficulty 3 days: Difficulty 7 days: Ex. rate 24h: Ex. rate 3 days: Ex. rate 7 days: Ex. volume 24h: Market cap: Create 1 BTC in: Break even in: Estimated Rewards Per Pool Fee Est. Rewards Rev. BTC Rev. $ Cost Profit Exchange Rates...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Is it possible to forcibly mine, say,Vertcoin money? According to http://whattomine.com this is the most profitable option for your cards.

Of course you can, which is what I am doing now on FLIPUL, mining ZEC, but there is no VTC there,

and there's no way I can join a pool on PULHUB.

Not so easy to find a pool with the right coin, which would be the speed of the pool, and that the ping was normal.

That's why NiceHash was a UNIQUE pool, it doesn't matter what kind of coin you're mining, but you're working on a more profitable

ALGORITHM, and paid in Bitcoins.

If they recover, I will definitely go back to them!

Ром:

And that's what the fuck after I dumped all my savings in bitcoins for 8000 at the exchange rate, that bitch almost doubled in value.

I got the same story. It just goes to show you can't sell while the price is going up.

prostotrader:

Of course you can, which is what I am doing now on FLIPUL, mining ZEC, but there is no VTC there,

and on PULHUB I can't join any pool.

Not so easy to find a pool with the right coin, which would be the speed of the pool, and that the ping was normal.

That's why NiceHash was a UNIQUE pool, it doesn't matter what kind of coin you're mining, but you're working on a more profitable

ALGORITHM, and paid in Bitcoins.

If they recover, I will definitely go back to them!

I see. So still need to find mines with coins before digging them up...

And the ping how it affects why it is important, I thought that the tasks are reset not so often from the pool, ie, reset the problem, spin a minute and until the joint efforts to find a solution, and only then a new take on the collective, no?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I see. So we still need to find mines with coins before digging them...

And the ping affects why it is important, I thought that the tasks are reset not as often from the pool, ie, reset the problem, spin a minute and until the joint efforts to find a solution, and only then a new take on the collective, no?

Ping affects the pool's average speed estimate (balls taken), so the payout comes from the average speed calculation.

prostotrader:

Ping affects the pool's average speed estimate (accepted balls), so the payout is based on the average speed.

So, all this needs a fast internet with a low ping.... Does it mean that pools in russia should pay more than, say, in china?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So all this needs fast internet with low pings.... so should the pools in russia pay more than, say, in china?

If you connect to a third-party pool, you are being paid for the technical characteristics of the hardware you are essentially renting out.

So draw your conclusions based on that

Renat Akhtyamov:

If you connect to a third-party pool, you are paid for the technical specifications of the hardware you are essentially renting out.

Draw conclusions from that

Digging alone is futile unless you invest $1k or more, or do you have any other data, justification?

Does anyone know where there is information on the minimum RAM requirement of cryptocurrencies for video cards?