Bitcoin miner - page 44

Vladimir Zubov:

Why do you need it ? You know how to program ... I wrote in MQL and the profit is the same as the farm, only you don't need to buy equipment, just a bot for BTCUSD

that's what i wrote yesterday ))

The good thing is that if the bit starts to fall, the miner makes a loss, but the bot does not care about it

i also started modifying my scalper to btc

Alexey Volchanskiy:

that's what i wrote yesterday )))

i have also noticed that if bitcoins start to fall, the miner takes a loss, and the bot does not care about it

i've also started modifying my scalper to btc

i'm not going to do it now

If hardware prices go down, I will do it then

prostotrader:

Right!

But, like me, can you disclose your costs and profits in detail?

Oka, but it's still a beta version, I'm testing it myself and at my own expense. I'll post the results later. in a week or so.

prostotrader:

Added

And by no means watch youtube videos about how all video cards are plugged in, and

If you do watch it, pay attention to the hash rate, which is nowhere near

to mine at 562 MN/s on 8 cards!

And how to connect properly - tell me please.

Renat Akhtyamov:
the bitcoin is going up, why not?

that's my point, why pay more ?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And how to connect it correctly - can you tell me please?

I gave you a picture of how to connect the cards correctly (Asus B250 Mining Expert)

Let me explain

8 video cards (any) - no limits

13 video cards

OR 8 NVidia + 5 AMD (any)

OR 8 AMD + 5 NVidia (any)

16 video cards

7-8 special P106 cards (neutered - specially for mining, but with very little performance) + 7-8 any AMD

19 video cards

8 P106 + 9-11 AMD specific cards (no drivers yet :) Asus must have been promised a driver for this configuration)

Added by

But this motherboard only supports 3 power supplies. And while calculating power supply, you should also take into account consumption of

Riser, which can reach some cards to 60 watts per card!!!

prostotrader:

So I gave you a picture of how to switch the maps on correctly

Let me explain

8 video cards (any) - no limit

13 video cards

OR 8 NVidia + 5 AMD

OR 8 AMD + 5 NVidia

16 video cards

7-8 special P106 cards (neutered - specially for mining, but with very low performance) + 7-8 any AMD

19 video cards

8 P106 + 9-11 AMD specific cards (no drivers available yet :) Asus must have been promised a driver for this configuration)

And I do the code in MQL (Intel Xeon CPU) and performance is higher in BTC

prostotrader:

So I gave you a picture of how to turn the card on correctly (Asus B250 Mining Expert)

Let me explain

8 video cards (any) - no limits

13 video cards

OR 8 NVidia + 5 AMD (any)

OR 8 AMD + 5 NVidia (any)

16 video cards

7-8 special P106 cards (neutered - specially for mining, but with very little performance) + 7-8 any AMD

19 video cards

8 P106+ 9-11 AMD specific cards (no drivers available yet :) Asus must have been promised a driver for this configuration)

https://www.overclockers.ru/hardnews/85271/opublikovan-pervyj-obzor-majning-kart-nvidia-p106-100.html

Опубликован первый обзор майнинг-карт NVIDIA P106-100
Опубликован первый обзор майнинг-карт NVIDIA P106-100
  • www.overclockers.ru
Первые "специализированные" графические адаптеры для добычи криптовалюты пошли в люди. Кто пропустил — это видеокарты без видеопортов и со сниженной до трёх месяцев гарантией производителя. Предполагается, что такие адаптеры будут стоить дешевле игровых аналогов и переключат внимание "шахтёров" с настольных решений, ставших дефицитными на фоне...

Renat Akhtyamov:

https://www.overclockers.ru/hardnews/85271/opublikovan-pervyj-obzor-majning-kart-nvidia-p106-100.html

Renat, why mine it if momentum can be caught and traded by robots ?

Vladimir Zubov:

Renat, why should you mine it if you can catch momentum and trade with robots?

I have to say, it's not a big deal, but it is possible to mine and trade together.

I would not pay out much per day, so 4 or 3 cards is enough

i.e., he'll pay for a year or more he'll pay for himself.

i did not buy anything, just due to the CPU, too, a little bit mayached from the moment the link posted, but still, it's nice

I'll buy a good video card tomorrow and put it in, that's all for now...