Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 138

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Scammers know how to spoof a callback number. Once I decided to call back on a number that popped up, and there was a disgruntled man there, saying he hadn't called anywhere today, and I was the second person to call him today and hit him up.

Yes, it is defined, and the subscriber has accesses usually. Also, if you buy a pool of numbers on virtual operators, you can do a lot.

Vladimir M.:
I received a call from a scammer claiming to be from Sberbank. The interesting thing is that it was from a Sberbank "900" number. This is the first time I've been called from this number. A woman's voice, on the recording, called me by my first name and patronymic, asking, "Is that you? Then the standard set of trickery for a password and services. Then I read on the Internet that 900 consists of the number 9 and two capital letters "O", "O". The digits of the phone they call from are not visible. Find the difference - 900 and 9OO. Conclusion - all Sber's client bases are in the hands of fraudsters. We'll have to drive the surplus funds from the cards to an unsinkable account, and then we'll collect them against personal attendance and signature.
Yes. This is really interesting information! I've been caught in such a scam ... almost had it ... just before I inserted the card into ATM - something occurred to me ... :-) I was drunk and in trouble... Nearly got divorced. Ended up telling him to go fuck himself - the caller... ...and he sort of slipped up and started talking rubbish. In the end I never inserted the card into the ATM... It really was 2017. Peter.

The homeless man gave his last 3-bucks to her at night on TAXI, and soon his life was CHANGED...

Underwater Show Behind the Glass!!! A pike's reaction to the ZOMBOX!!!

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Here's how to save money to trade successfully in the stock market

You have to think, you have to think.

and he didn't spend because he had some agenda that no one else knew about

Renat Akhtyamov:

You have to think about it, you have to think about it.

and he didn't spend it because he had some agenda that no one knew about.

And nobody likes to think.

Well, he was probably saving up for his retirement...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And no one likes to think.

Well, probably saving up for retirement...

If he was buying at a quid, maybe he was waiting for the price to go down.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And no one likes to think.

I like thinking. I love everything with love.)

The owner visited his restaurant dressed as a tramp. The way he was treated brought tears to his eyes

Vladimir Karputov:

The owner visited his restaurant dressed as a tramp. The way he was treated brought tears to his eyes

Yeah, well, that's great, but the fact is there's homeless people on the patio or "gypsies" selling crap...

- nothing good - just disturbing decent people -

and any decent manager should kick the bums out of the restaurants

otherwise the restaurant loses its function

For example, I'm waiting for someone to meet me, and some vagrants are hanging around, it's not normal,

and they're right to chase them away...

let them go to a free soup kitchen (there are such)