Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 134

transcendreamer:

the office is also a factory even worse

The factory only enslaves the body

and the office enslaves the mind and the soul

There is a better option - work in the countryside. Logging in the northern taiga or rice cultivation in the Cambodian swamps. Both the mind and the soul will be free and clear.

Fans of the gaggle:

PapaYozh:

Living together is cheaper than separating.

Experienced men find it too expensive to maintain a woman.

Experienced women find it too expensive to maintain a man.

That's why many children grow up in a single-parent family. Or even worse, they are brought up by their grandmother and grow up to be nerds.

Recently, theatre companies have been testing my nerves, making sometimes 10 calls a day. I tried various things:

1) I paid a visit to the organisers themselves (whose tickets they sell directly). They apologized, said that they can not influence the situation, such as they are separately, and distributors separately. The distributor can be anybody, there is no control, you just bring money and that's it. They gave me two free tickets and asked me to call if I thought of a way to solve the problem.

2) Sent me politely.

3) Sent me rudely.

4) Sent a courier with tickets to various hard-to-reach areas of the capital. And then rudely sent him on his way.

5) I hung up.

6) Various things.

In short, nothing helped. Call back even those who sent the courier. In general, wildness, sadness and despair. And there is no one to sue. Companies from the organizers exist separately, SIM cards bought at the metro. But recently I read a tip on the subject that you can quack! And you know, it relieved! Calls became many times less frequent! It's a great way to cheer up those around you and yourself. The last few times I say something like "try not to laugh too loudly" and put them on speakerphone:

- Hello, Timofey Petrovich?

- Yes!

- Blah blah blah, I want to invite you blah blah blah, what do you think?

- Quack! (thoughtful silence, apparently the man is trying to realise how much "quack" is interference on the phone)

- Blah, blah, blah, the event goes...

- Quack!

- What do you mean, quack?

- Quack quack!

- Are you kidding me?

- Quack? (as sympathetically as possible)

Anyway, the last time I did it in a taxi, the driver had to stop on the motorway, on the emergency brake, so he could giggle. Anyway, quack more often, it's good for your health!

Vitaly Murlenko:

- Hello, Timofey Petrovich?

- Yes!

- Blah blah blah, I want to invite you blah blah blah, what do you think?

- Quack! (thoughtful silence, apparently the man is trying to realise how much "quack" is interference on the phone)

- Blah, blah, blah, the event goes...

- Quack!

- What do you mean, quack?

- Quack quack!

- Are you kidding me?

- Quack? (as sympathetically as possible)

Anyway, the last time I did it in a taxi, the driver had to stop on the motorway, on the emergency brake, so he could giggle. Anyway, quack more often, it's good for your health!

Got it!)

Vitaly Murlenko:

Companies from the organisers exist separately, sim cards bought from the metro.

Somehow I don't really believe it.

PapaYozh:

I don't really believe that.

The distributors are agents, private individuals. Irresponsible individuals.

SIM cards are still easy to buy temporarily, even from operators. Not to mention "at the underground" or on Telegram.

PapaYozh:

I don't really believe it.

What's not to believe? When they call, try to have a substantive conversation, they will explain everything themselves. They are hired, they are given instructions, and like zombies they follow these instructions without any knowledge of the company's affairs.

The question is how to stop this madness in the world.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why can't you believe it? When they call, try to have a substantive conversation, they will explain everything themselves. They are hired, they are given instructions, and like zombies they follow these instructions without any knowledge of the company's affairs.

The question is how to stop this madness in the world.

I can't believe the SIM cards are impersonal.

Wherever they are sold, they are sold on presentation of passport.

PapaYozh:

I can't believe the SIMs are impersonal.

Wherever they are sold, they are sold on presentation of a passport.

I haven't seen one of those either. But they say... they must exist somewhere.