Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 132

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It's dumplings or salma) Or just pieces of dough left over from making dumplings)

But they have never made dumplings.)

Aleksei Stepanenko:
There's been a lot of movement on the branch. Beautiful!
The topic of food is still relevant.
Where is the cryptocurrency crash.

Metatrader needs to be open source, otherwise it will eventually be superseded by the open source terminal.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The conclusion is on a level - if someone was walking, stumbled and fell, then all people are blind.

This is not a conclusion, but a suggestion to think about the rights of parents in relation to a child.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

This is not a conclusion, but a suggestion to think about the rights of parents towards their child.

Fathers in these situations find that their main motive is not interest in the child, but to get back at their ex.

They don't care about the child, but they realise how important the child is to the mother, so it's the best revenge.

Even here, on the previous page, it is not an interest in children, but an attempt to prove women are inadequate.

I hope the lawyers dealing with child division understand that, at least these days.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Fathers in such situations find that their main motive is not interest in the child, but to get back at their ex.

They don't care about the child, but they realise how important the child is to the mother, so this is the best revenge.

Even here, on the previous page, it is not an interest in children, but an attempt to prove women are inadequate.

I hope the child division lawyers understand this, at least these days.

Interesting. Are you suggesting that all men need from starting a family is intercourse on demand on a regular basis? Or is there a different meaning to starting a family in modern society?

And based on your assertions, can it be assumed that for a child, the father as an object of love, is multiply less important?

transcendreamer:

I remember that runet used to be full of reproaches for today's youth for not wanting to go to work in factories and instead trying to learn to be useless managers) For some reason I hardly see such appeals to young people in recent years) Admit it, you did it!

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I wonder. Are you suggesting that men only need sex on demand on a regular basis from starting a family? Or is there a different meaning to starting a family in modern society?

And based on your assertions, can we assume that the father, as an object of love, is much less important for the child?

You also need borscht and cutlets))

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Or does it make different sense to start a family in modern society?

It is cheaper to live together than to live separately.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
The topic of food does not lose its relevance.
Where is the collapse of cryptocurrencies.

Once again, let me make a point. The main thing is anonymity, and earning, is to develop to the point of not dying. And then anonymity will come first, and earnings will go away. And anonymity will pay to maintain the system. And then it will become clear exactly what is cheaper, a teller in a bank or the cost of supporting a distributed blockchain system.)