Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 127

khorosh:

When you're hungry, you learn fast).

Maybe he will. And mutation is just about to revive a new species of monkey.))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

that the bakery industry has long used only GMO yeast

Baker's yeast is exactly the problem. Autoimmune gut disease is just the body's mistaken reaction to their excessive presence. It's not an unambiguous cause, but it is one of them.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Baker's yeast is exactly the problem. Autoimmune gut disease is just the body's mistaken reaction to their excessive presence. It's not an unambiguous cause, but it is one of them.

Bakers use sourdough to get away from yeast.

And rightly so! There is an autoimmune test for baker's yeast.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
That's the right thing to do! There's an autoimmune test for baker's yeast.

I don't eat bread at all. I put cereals directly into soup (oat flakes). It replaces bread for me. I usually eat the main course without bread. Yeah, I'm sorry, I forgot. When I have tomato salads, I do use some rye bread.

Vladimir Karputov:

Bakers use sourdough to get away from yeast.

It is argued that sourdough can only be used to make scones or pancakes and that yeast is essential to make a loaf/loaf.

Did it work?)

VVV

There are a couple of facts about modern food that are frightening:

Genetic modification is done with a very active substance developed from a potent herbicide. It has already been the subject of many scandals and tragedies and has been banned (herbicide). Not that traces of it are present in food, but such crude gene technology is straining. It's not that simple there.

Ourfood is so saturated with chemicals (preservatives for the most part) that the buried don't decompose in the ground, they mummify. Heard from gravediggers (not personally).

The widespread switch to palm oil (which is essentially like liquid margarine) in all foods turns all our food (even from expensive "natural products" shops) into a beggar's product (who else consumes cheap but harmful margarine?)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Did it work?)

It must have been last year. Just two weeks later, bitcoin went up. Missed...

Edgar Akhmadeev:

That was last year, I think. Just two weeks later, bitcoin went up. Missed...

"God's millstones grind slowly but inexorably")