Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 136

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Eh grandfather, didn't keep his granddaughter safe from the corrupting influence of the decaying west.

Seriously, aren't you glad? And what would have happened to her in the Soviet Union? A picture on the board of honour, like the best milkmaid or weaver.

This comrade is a typical example of Gottentot morality) Capitalism and freedom are good things when they improve the life of his family, but they are bad things if they improve the lives of others) If life itself has failed to make him reflect on that, then...)

khorosh:

Granddaughter took 1st place among the beginners in the European Bodybuilding Light.

Wow, she is beautiful! you should have an incredible determination to achieve such results, and a great heredity)) congratulations to both of you))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

This comrade is a typical example of Gottentot morality) Capitalism and freedom are good things when they improve the life of his family, but they are also bad things if they improve the lives of others) If life itself has failed to make him reflect on that, then...)

What makes you say that? On the contrary, I am happy when the people around me are living better every day. When people live better, their mood improves and they become more friendly. And it is much more pleasant to live when you are surrounded by such people.

Andrey Dik:

wow, beautiful! you must have incredible determination to achieve such results, and a great heredity)) congratulations to both of you))

Thank you. It's just the beginning of a sports career. Today I flew to Spain for the pro championship.

khorosh:

Thank you. This is just the beginning of my sporting career. Today she flew to Spain for the pro championship.

cool! and interzher is just jealous)))) nobody needs his picture now or during the union)

khorosh:

My granddaughter took 1st place among the beginners in the European Bodybuilding Light.

I think I'm a lot younger (not my granddaughter). I thought I was at the top in terms of age.

Andrey Dik:

cool! and the interpreter is just jealous))) no one needs his picture now or during the union)

No way, it was during the Soviet Union that I starred in a large-sized portrait of myself in the lobby of the local cultural centre, as a stubborn radio amateur, soldering iron in hand.

khorosh:

What makes you think that? On the contrary, I am happy when the people around me live better every day. When people live better, their mood improves and they become more friendly. And it's much more pleasant to live when you're surrounded by people like that.

By the way, have you asked your granddaughter to give a tenth of her medal to the staff of the gym where she trains? )

khorosh:

Another granddaughter, finishing school.

The granddaughters aren't likely to be thrilled to be looked at by a radio enthusiast with a soldering iron in his hands.)

khorosh:

Thank you. This is just the beginning of my sporting career. She flew to Spain today for the pro championship.

Good for you. But the sport is bad, really bad.