Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 129

PapaYozh:

This is not in defence of palm oil

By the way, in defence of that too. Everything has a downside.
There are 2 forms of vitamin E. And the much healthier form is present almost exclusively in palm oil.
True, only half of it is left when refined.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
My favourite word))
My whole extended family (the female half) used to do the baking. And, naturally, we always used butter rather than margarine for pies. Where appropriate, cooking fat was used, but not fanatically. Now even the older generation doesn't bake, they buy ready-made. On palm oil.

Baking is not just about pies. It's also biscuits and cakes of all kinds. Margarine makes baked goods more porous, crumbly and airy.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
The body does not recognise such an event for 4 weeks and continues to function as it should for the pregnant woman. At the same time, it is quite possible that a horrible development occurs, the fetus decomposes and the pregnant's body becomes poisoned, the result being unpleasant to say the least.
I've had it in my life. The process lasted several days, with a lot of pain, and ended in an induced birth. Unfortunately, it was the only girl of all the children of my family in 3 generations.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

If this is true, then all the claims by women that they feel the baby in the womb and are therefore closer to it emotionally than fathers are fake!?

Fake. Definitely. Only the father has to grow up by this point. Before he's 30, he's still a baby.

PapaYozh:

Baking is not just about pies. It is also biscuits and cakes of all kinds. Margarine makes baked goods more porous, crumbly and airy.

Of course, everything has pros and cons. No one is saying that margarine and palm oil are poison. The claim is that they both undergo a process whereby the long chains are shortened and this leads to the body becoming clogged. Palm oil is processed because it is hard, like animal fat, and high temperature. Pollock is taken only from the back and soaked in chemicals because it is inedible. Soluble coffee was obtained not long ago (I don't know how it is now) with acetone. Bush legs were brought to Russia in the 1990s in sealed containers filled with chlorine.
That's how we live.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

If this is true, then all the claims by women that they feel the baby in the womb and are therefore closer to it emotionally than fathers are fake!?

Not really, when the baby starts beating then of course they feel it, but before 3 months they don't feel it alive or not.

transcendreamer:

my black vampire soul rejoices on days like this 🧛♂️

still need a deep correction on the sp500 😈

Surely, we will have to wait a bit) Now everything seems to grow and overproduction is far away, on the contrary - problems with underproduction of everything) So the money escaping from crypto will be quite useful in the real sector)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Surely, we will have to wait a bit) Now everything seems to be growing and overproduction is far away, on the contrary - problems with underproduction of everything) So the money escaping from crypto will come in handy in the real sector)

After a decline there is always growth) I agree, the crisis of overproduction is far from being close) Yes, it is a good time after all the lockdowns to get money from the non real sector to the real sector that is not really produced)

Who says you can't bake bread with sourdough? It is true that sourdough has to be able to be grown and stored.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
By the way, you can also say in defence. Everything has a downside.
There are 2 forms of vitamin E. And the much healthier form is present almost exclusively in palm oil.
True, only half of it is left when refined.
It can only do you good.