Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 124

Andrei Trukhanovich:

In fact, it was their legacy that brought the project to fruition.

Nevertheless, it was ordinary people, driven by ordinary human feelings, who were exploring space on a galactic scale. At one point there was a strong emphasis on just that.

pribludilsa:
A rational person wouldn't need that for nothing.

Really? 99% of what you eat has been selected in one way or another, some through direct genetic modification.

Passive eugenics is already present in the form of genetic tests for disease predisposition

No, this is no joke and it's serious and we're preparing a cyberpunk revolution.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Nevertheless, it was ordinary people, driven by ordinary human feelings, who were exploring space on a galactic scale. At one point there was a strong emphasis on just that.

Yeah, I could be wrong, but I think the cosmonites as a class had gone into oblivion before the founding began

transcendreamer:

No it's not a joke and it's serious and we're preparing a cyberpunk revolution.

Probably by 2077) And you said you weren't playing with toys)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

By 2077, I guess. You said you didn't play toys.)

Cyberpunk 2077 on youtube ( not all of it)

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Yes, I could be wrong, but I think the cosmonites as a class have gone into oblivion since before the founding.

To be honest, I don't remember very well) I don't feel like rereading it.)

Incidentally, the name "Al-Qaeda" also means "foundation" or "foundation" and is considered a reference to this work.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Really? 99% of what you eat has been selected in one way or another, some through direct genetic modification.

passive eugenics is already present in the form of genetic tests for disease predisposition

Can a person change their dna by eating something?

transcendreamer:

Cyberpunk 2077 on youtube ( and not all of it)

What was the main point of the story?

pribludilsa:

What was the main point of the story?

Briefly: corporations win.

But there are also some very interesting cyber-gnostic moments, very satisfying, to the question of identity and the possibility of exiting to an alien existence, which unfortunately have not been fully developed...

In general for the story an "A", but the game itself is barely a three or two...