What's wrong with my algo-trading? - page 9

Look at the traders' reports http://investor.moex.com/ and you can get a picture of how many trades per day you need to make to have a profitable strategy.

winner2008:
In general, there is, unfortunately, very little specificity in the topic. To be honest, I don't even want to answer some of the opuses. It seems to me that my system will be more viable (though not yet profitable (without optimization) at this stage) in the long run than many forum users who have written in this thread.
Practice, as Illich said, is the criterion of truth. Especially in the long term.

winner2008:
In general, there is, unfortunately, very little specificity in the topic. To be honest, I don't even want to answer some of the opuses. It seems to me, that my system will be more viable (although not yet profitable (without optimization) at this stage) in the long run, than many forum users who have written off in this thread.

But if you'd written that you are trying to use p5Minutes, you would have been amicably explained that you need to move to higher timeframes.

Integer:

If you had written that you were trying to use minutes or five minutes, you would have been told that you should move to higher timeframes.

You bastards! (с)

paukas:

Just bastards! (с)

Rebbe, di menschen bischer machigen... Oy geval!

winner2008:

Just recently started getting into robotics. so far i haven't managed to create ONE profitable system!!! What am I doing wrong?

I assume that the effort you have spent so far is not enough to start producing profitable systems as a result. Personally, I started to have something only after 3-4 years of constant searching for information, analyzing it, writing systems, running tests, studying the market, etc., and while working "8 hours a day", not "once or twice a week after work". You don't think you can become a qualified surgeon if you "recently started getting into surgery", do you? And I don't think trading is any less difficult to learn. The situation is complicated by the fact that 99% of the information in the public domain is just useless rubbish.

Here is an example of a system:

Buy at the opening of the zero bar, if the opening of the zero bar is higher than the closing of the first bar
By the way, it's not a bad system, it just needs a little tweaking.