What's wrong with my algo-trading? - page 6

paukas:
Spread influence does not depend on TF. One trade = one spread.

It's a no-brainer. On small TFs, how many targets do you have? How much of them is the spread? And now calculate how much of it is on the upper tf and compare where the ratio is more to 50/50 tends to...

And yes, if the spread "eats it all up" on the daily, how do you "get rid" of its impact on the small TFs?

Integer:

No way! On small timeframes trades are more frequent, targets are smaller.
Well, you can set bigger targets on M1, as well as less frequent trades, M1 does not force anyone to trade on every candle with targets inside the spread. M1 just allows you to react faster, especially when working on the opening of a new candle (so called " opening prices").

winner2008:

It's a no-brainer. On small TFs, how many targets do you have? How much of them is the spread? And now calculate how much of it is on the upper tf and compare where the ratio is more to 50/50 tends to...

And yes, if the spread "eats up everything" on the daily, how do you "get rid" of its influence on small TFs?

Again, one trade = 1 spread. And it will be gone in the same number of trades. No matter what your goals are.

And your interest won't help.

evillive:
Well, you can set bigger targets on M1, as well as less frequent trades, M1 does not force anyone to trade on every candle with targets inside the spread. M1 just allows you to react faster, especially when working on the opening of a new candle (so called "opening prices").

"Oh waaaaaayyyy!!!" What's the point of trading at small timeframes and setting big tokens then? With each successive candle from your entry the logical connection of your central entry condition to the current market situation weakens and there is an accumulation of risk position, and your trade certainly becomes a trade akin to a coin.

paukas:

I repeat one trade = 1 spread. And it's going to get you out in the same number of trades. No matter what your goals are.

And your interest will not help at all.

What nonsense you've been talking for years... :-)))

Which won't help in this situation for example... ?

even a negative swap doesn't matter... while you have to think about it... :-)))

zoritch:

what nonsense you have been talking for years... :-)))

which would not help in this situation for example... ?

even a negative swap doesn't matter... while you have to think about it... :-)))

Half a litre won't save you here.

paukas:

I repeat one trade = 1 spread. And it's going to get you out in the same number of trades. No matter what your goals are.

And your interest won't help.

You seem to have a lot of posts, but you don't know the basic alphabet.

paukas:
Half a litre won't save you here.

Are you stupid or what? All you really have is a whimper behind your back...

winner2008:

You seem to have a lot of posts, but you don't know the common alphabet.

If you don't want to think, I won't force you. I wanted to help, but I see that help is not needed, you know the alphabet.

zoritch:

You're a fool or something.

What ranks and burps you have, though.
Reason: