Making money on forex is impossible - page 2

Debugger:
Systematic and stable earnings on forex is not possible. Trying to trade forex is playing with negative mathematical expectation with consequent guaranteed withdrawal.
This statement is based on the results of the tests. The tests were conducted by the program. Its task was to select the timeframe, the set of indicators and entry/exit points.
Let everyone draw conclusions for himself.

My opinion: If you look at Forex as an object of profit, a game, with the hope to outplay or think you are a superman in this field, etc... in that vein, then Forex will definitely punish sooner or later. What, then, is the possible key to success:

1. Normal deposit commensurate with the investment in an ordinary business: from $ 1000 to take no more than $ 1-10 daily; (laying in the shop 20k = 10k kapvlozhdeniya + 10k commodity I am satisfied with $ 20 netpribibyl daily). If you implement this mode of withdrawal of profits, it is difficult to imagine how to drain the deposit, but we think that is too little.

2) Auto-trading;

3) Do not interfere in the process of auto-trading!

4. The TS should not chase the price, but use its properties;

5. Тп based on the daily withdrawal of profit in point 1, even if not every day, but certainly take the profit on the other/other day/and not gained;

6. No SL;

7. Iron nerves and confidence in your actions;

8. Constant search of new TS, improvement of existing ones on micro accounts.

If you follow these and many other conditions, which participants will name, the author of this topic is right, it is impossible to make money on Forex, at least systematically. The frightening statistics of 95/5 interferes. The "one-armed bandits" had the programmed 70/30 statistics, and then all broke - had to be removed.

Debugger:
This information is for general access, well, what everyone will do with it a personal matter: to take note or drool in hysterics banging their heads against the wall.

Here I see you banging your head, not even knowing that there is a whole group of trading robots that have earned, are earning and will continue to earn....

Your passage about the impossibility of earning money systematically, says only that you do not know how to do it.

I personally have been earning, earning and doing it systematically for a long time ...

Debugger:
By the way, the main objective of the neuro-genetic algorithm was to form a stable trading system.

And what are the criteria of stability? A lot depends on it, including the performance and quality of the system.

Nor is the algorithm a panacea. The first euphoria of its appearance was soon followed by disappointment.

Prival:

Here I see you banging your head, not even knowing that there is a whole group of trading robots that have earned, are earning and will continue to earn....

Your passage about the impossibility of earning money systematically, says only that you do not know how to do it.

Z.I. I personally have been earning, earning and doing it systematically for a long time ...

It's true what they say, good things are punishable.

FolhiFamer:

2) Auto-trading

How many auto-traders used to beat their chests, who now claim the opposite, that forex is a scam. The auto trade is a temporary phenomenon. It's advertising.

Yusuf got upset because he too has seen the edge of the sky... :-)))

(if you work for the crowd... If you get too tight and only work for yourself...)

zoritch:

Yusuf got a little excited, he saw the edge of the sky too... :-)))

(if you work for the crowd... if you clamp down and work only for yourself...)

I've already lost about 10 deposits too, by about 5k. Only left with the hope that I have gained experience for 10k and run 15 real accounts already with the principles I have announced. If I lose them too, I don't know what to do, but I know for sure I won't be able to leave Forex without winning it.

yosuf:
I've already lost about 10 deposits too, by about 5k. Only left with the hope that I had gained 10k in experience.

Xoxo Xoxo... :-)))

yosuf:
There is a whole programming industry, and here.

What has programming got to do with it, anyway.

Any attempt to make decisions in conflict systems based on statistics is flawed and damaging due to two circumstances:

1. The adversary is no stranger to statistics.

2. The consequences of two successive decisions may well differ by orders of magnitude.

tara:

Any attempt to make decisions in conflict systems based on statistics is flawed and damaging due to two circumstances:

1. The adversary is no stranger to statistics.

2. The consequences of two successive decisions may well differ by orders of magnitude.

And if the opponent is drunk, the result is quite unpredictable... :-)))