I am plagued by questions of the universe - page 9

solar:

Let's put a full stop to the argument by confusing everyone with the question what happened before the big bang of the universe ? )))

And also how objectively different is the world of a complete man, a man born blind and deaf, being at the same point?

Before the big bang, there was a single consciousness. Then it decided to explore itself. It exploded. It created the world that exists. Now that consciousness is fragmented. We are all its bearers. We study and transmit information to the centre of whoever created it. That is, to ourselves. If we get bored, we stop fooling around. Let's gather ourselves into one consciousness again.

Zhunko:
Before the big bang, there was a single consciousness. Then it decided to examine itself. It exploded. The existing world was created. Now that consciousness is fragmented. We are all its bearers. We study and transmit information to the centre of whoever created it. That is, to ourselves. If we get bored, we stop fooling around. Let's gather ourselves into one consciousness again.

Aha, and we will get punched in the face on the way.

Costs of production.

Take care of each other.

Zhunko:
Before the big bang, there was a single consciousness. Then it decided to explore itself. It exploded. It created the world that exists. Now that consciousness is fragmented. We are all its bearers. We study and transmit information to the centre of whoever created it. That is, to ourselves. If we get bored, we stop fooling around. Let's gather ourselves into one consciousness again.

All right, let us skip the example with three people. But where does one consciousness come from? Did it create itself? A tractor might as well be assembled from scrap metal by itself.

On this subject there is a better version, how people made a computer that eventually went beyond their understanding, and created everything by itself. I don't remember the exact title of the book.

We might as well be the inhabitants of a certain chip in a server rack, with just billions of servers like that in the room.

And we are just a simulation, a reflection . So that we can predict the real world which has been copied and run endlessly.

solar:

All right, let's skip the example of three people. But where did the single consciousness come from? Did it create itself? A tractor might as well be assembled from scrap metal by itself.

On this subject there is a better version, how people made a computer that eventually went beyond their understanding, and created everything by itself. I don't remember the exact title of the book.

We might as well be the inhabitants of a certain chip in a server rack, with just billions of servers like that in the room.

And we are just a simulation, a reflection . So that we can predict the real world which has been copied and run endlessly.

What difference does it make.

The toe hurts.

The girl cries.

The wounded beast roars, and every accident has a last name.

Dersu:

What difference does it make.

The toe hurts.

The girl is crying.

Does your finger hurt? Amputate!

solar:

OK, let's skip the example of three people. But where did the single consciousness come from? Was it created by itself? A tractor might as well have assembled itself from scrap metal.

There is a better version on the subject, about how people made a computer that eventually went beyond their understanding, and created everything by itself. I don't remember the exact title of the book.

It always has been.

One last question.

solar:

Does your finger hurt? Amputate!

Is the best analgene a guillotine?

Canals.

All right, good night.

Zhunko:

It always has been.

One last question.

It's more a matter of faith then. Personally, I doubt the fact that something intelligent can organise itself. And the idea that it has always been there (a single consciousness) implies some kind of logic and set of rules .

But it is certainly the most convenient answer )))), removing unnecessary thoughts.

P.S. Yeah, that particular book. Seems a bit closer to me, though.

Zhunko:

It always has been.

One last question.

Similarly...

Paul Anderson's "Tau Zero" is still on )

solar:

It is more a matter of faith then. Personally, I doubt the fact that something intelligent can organise itself. And the idea that it has always been there (a single consciousness) implies some kind of logic and set of rules.

But it is certainly the most convenient answer )))), removing unnecessary thoughts.

P.S. This particular book. Seems a bit closer to me, though.

It is called Atman in Hinduism. The Toltecs call it the Eagle. This one is us. Everyone is a conduit of observation. That is, in direct communication with God.

There is no logic there. It's just a game. People can imply, make it up... based on personal preferences.