I am plagued by questions of the universe - page 7

Explain to me, from a physical point of view, why a car battery gets heavier after charging? And I'll forgive you for the nonsense you've already written.

moskitman:

Roma, you should read it too. Hans Christian Andersen wrote physics. Since about eighth grade. :)

And about how the matter holds to each other, and how positively charged protons in the nucleus for some reason are fucking holding on (and in theory should repel)... And even about the fact that a thermal neutron collapses the nucleus but a high-energy one does not...
I quote:

Yes, I read it.

Well, the conclusion is unambiguous - the author is loudly criticizing modern physics on the grounds that it can't yet explain him, the author, everything. That's all.

He does not argue with concepts, definitions, phenomena, he only loudly mocks physics on the grounds that the mechanism of these phenomena, physics, does not yet fully understand.

For example, the corpuscular-wave theory of light is "(concept of a photon) is outrageously incomprehensible, it is a tangle of flagrant contradictions, and not eliminated during more than hundred years" - on the face an obvious indignation of the man, to whom physicists still have not explained its meaning up to the end, while he does not dispute the existence of photons.

FAGOTT:

Yes, I read it.

Well, the conclusion is unequivocal - the author is loudly criticising modern physics on the grounds that it cannot yet explain everything to him, the author. That's all.

He does not argue with concepts, definitions, phenomena, he only loudly mocks physics on the grounds that the mechanism of these phenomena, physics, does not yet fully understand.

For example the corpuscular-wave theory of light is "(concept of photon) is outrageously incomprehensible, it is a tangle of flagrant contradictions, still not eliminated during more than hundred years" - there is a clear indignation of the man, for whom physicists still have not explained its meaning, while he does not argue on the existence of photons.

1) ... And starts inventing new fallacies based on old ones.

2) Does he? Yes it does, and argues on top of that.

Read on - it's interesting! :)

moskitman:

1) ... And starts making up new delusions based on old ones.

2) Does it? Yes, he does, and he argues it in addition.

Read on - it's interesting! :)

Not delusions, but abstractions. The point is also an abstraction, but people use this abstraction successfully.

Read it - subtle trolling.

FAGOTT:
OOO. How's that?

In dynamics...

solar:

Sexual attraction is probably what was meant... Sort of like this....

:-)

Fusion rules! Forces of repulsion, attraction, intermolecular interaction.

Roman.:

:-)

Fusis rules! Forces of repulsion, attraction, intermolecular interaction.

Money also has nanomolecular properties (the dog), as soon as I go into a shop, it disappears somewhere.

solar:

Money is also nanomolecular in nature (the dog); every time I go into a shop, it disappears.

Money is well attracted to salesmen. This has been known for a long time.

ULAD:

Money is well attracted to sellers. This has been known for a long time.

Money has generally anti-matter characteristics for philistines.

There are a lot of curious ones like that. It's written: CROWN-TO. And if you can't read, go learn.

и