FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 84

artikul:
And if you think of yourself as a predator, there will always be guys who will pinch your tail one day )))

well, then you're prey )))))))

emotraid:

I see)))) it's easier for you to zig zag the trend degrees and go from overhang to overlap)))) or do you have a new thermometer? )))))

I've got a no-return )))) TP removed, limit removed, no targets at the top )))) Open space ))))

artikul:

I'm on no return )))) TP removed, limiter removed, no targets at the top )))) Open space ))))

and i have a harvest of dead bear carcasses )))) i flew into space twice today with gold ))))

emotraid:

and I'm harvesting dead bear carcasses )))) I flew into space twice today with gold ))))

You like gold? )))

artikul:

Do you like gold? )))

I sure do! Someday I'm gonna get a gold jacuzzi tub, and it's gonna have jewel taps ))))

All right!!!

emotraid:

You betcha! Someday I'll get a gold jacuzzi tub, and it'll have jewel taps ))))

I thought the first thing you'd do is buy a piano.)

artikul:
And if you think of yourself as a predator, there will always be guys who will pinch your tail one day )))

That's why feet were invented))) Tell me - what idiot would buy it here?)))

artikul:

i thought the first thing you'd do is buy a piano ))))

Why? Traders' nerves are the best musical instrument, especially when it's going to turn around... that's it... that's it... when is it over? ))) I like Stranger's blows - you said we won't go further, what's up? )))))))

strangerr:

That's why they invented stops.) Tell me - what idiot would buy that here?))

Well probably the one who believes that the hammer is a signal to buy )))) Guess what? )))